Looking for proofreaders for my UPCOMING story! *Closed*

Hi everyone!!

I am working on my first story: The Monarch

I am looking for anyone to proofread my story and give me feedback on what I can do better!

If you are willing to help me, please reply to this topic!

I will give credit to everyone who proofreads my story!

Thank you so much!!

Much love, Gracie :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Hiya! I can proof read and give feedback for you :sparkles:
How many episodes do you have done?

1 Like

Hi! I would love to help you, if you are still in need of a proofreader :smile:

1 Like

I have the first episode finished and the second episode is half finished. Once I finish the second episode (either today or tomorrow) I will let you know and give you the link. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Okay, no problem :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yes I need about 2-3 proofreaders. Thank you so much! Like I said below, I will give you the link once my second episode is finished. I really appreciate your help!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Send me it whenever you are ready! :relaxed: And no problem! :sparkles:

1 Like

I’m so excited for you all to read my story! Thank you for showing interest!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@evelynn.writes @Lily.v

I just wanted to let you two know that I have been asking questions on the forums about my episode lengths. My first episode only has 600 lines of code and I’ve been told 1,500 - 2,000 lines of code are best per episode. This being said, I will need to go back and continue my first episode so that it is longer. I’m sorry that my episode won’t be finished today like I said it would. I will let you know as soon as my first episode is done so that you all can proofread it. Thank you so much for understanding!!

Much love, Gracie :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

Take as much time as you need :two_hearts:

Thank you so much for understanding!! :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

So if you still want a proofreader I’m here!
I’m a commissioned proofreader
My prices are so cheap
And let me know if you are interested

@evelynn.writes and @Lucy.j

I have hit a writers block and before I continue my story I’d like for you to read what I have written. Please give me your honest feedback on what should change and what I should keep. Thank you so much!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.