Looking for R4R! OPEN! 😊

Hey guys! :blush:
I just released my first story and I’m searching for people who would like to do r4r with me ! :slight_smile:
If you’re intereseted, please share your story in this thread.
Please keep in mind, that you may have to wait for a few days! :smiley:
I will close this thread after 8 people responded, in order to keep up with the reading of the stories!
After reading all of them, I will open this thread again and you can show me your stories! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Here’s my story:
Title: EXPOSED!
Author: Tsukino_94
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 4
Description: Logan has no problems with being an outcast in his high school. Until his life changes when he meets Amber, a shy girl which avoids people for a good reason.[LL, CC, Art Scenes]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5640897096908800
Cover:

I’m interested! My story is on Wattpad though

Hi! I have a couple of stories!
My Insta- @Gabi.episode

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.
Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

And here’s my smaller story that I recently published.
Anywhere But Here

I’d really appreciate if anyone would check it out!

Description: Ellie and her friends are used to being on the run from the scanners in their dystopian society. But who will come to her rescue after she is face to face with one?

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you. :grin:

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Author: Lia Lopez.

Current chapters: 16 - Ongoing.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
You are part of Team Drop It, a group of small authors who wants to be known on Episode! Will you all be able to win the affection of the readers? (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

1 Like

Hi! if you are still interested in doing R4R, Here are some details about my story:

Title of your Story: The Fate of Fire
Author Name: AdyElly
Genre : Romance (is a drama-romance-mystery story)
Chapters : 3 (ongoing)
Description : Losing her family and the love of her life will make Mal change her ID to find the killer. What she doesn’t know is that her past is more present in her life than ever.
Small Cover :

Link:

1 Like

I love this cover! Reminds me of retro video games and the colors used make it vibrant and eye appealing. Good work! :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, I wasn’t expecting this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks a lot, Nick!

Hey! Can u send me the link of your story? :slight_smile:

Hey! Which one of these stories Would you like me To read? :blush:

Yeah sure

Here it is

https://www.wattpad.com/793234634-the-witch-trials-begginings

Hi, I will read your story! :blush: I’ll let you know when I’m done reading :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll let you know when I’m done reading :blush:

Me too, I like the cover :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I‘ll let you know when I’m done reading :slight_smile:

Is this still open? I would happy to read stories, I’m a new writer myself. Here’s my story, so far only 3 chapters but a lot more coming soon!

Title: College Sin

Genre: Romance

Style: Limelight

Author: Nadein Gorges-Remigio

Instagram: angel _episode89

Description: Sheltered girl moves out to college and away from home for the first time. Being raised religiously she experiences what college has to offer. Follow her path in love, lust, drama, temptation, betrayal and forbidden desires.

Chapters: 3 (many more to come!)

Cover Photo:

1 Like

Wow :open_mouth: I Love your Cover!! :heart_eyes: can u send the link of the story? But you have to wait a few days, I letz you know once I’m done reading! :blush:

Thanks so much! Will check out yours as well :grin:

Whichever you want! My story “Relentless” is longer (39 chapters). The other has 6 out so far.

Perfect :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 14 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192