šŸ‘€ Looking for Read 4 Read (OPEN)

Bumping, still open for Read 4 Reads.

Iā€™m still open for Read 4 Reads! DM me here/Instagram or post your story!

Title: The #MeMeMe Generation
Author: Lissia A.
Genre: Drama/Action
Style: Ink
Description: When heartbroken Arlene finds out about being fatally ill meanwhile her criminal lover sabotages her, she decides to take her life under control by breaking the law.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5457799657684992
Instagram: @lissia.author

THE%20MEMEME%20GENERATION%20(big%20cover)

DMā€™d you on Instagram.

Read my story and Iā€™ll read yours! Just Dm incase I forget to read yours because I am singing up for a lot of r4r
Title: Destined:To be Together
Author: Miss.Fatima_Z
Chapters: 9
Genre: Romance
Description: Sheā€™s the toughest, the fearless and the smartest. What happens when she meets the unexpected? Will, she follow her heart or not?
Instagram: @episode.fatima_z
Cover:

I just messaged you on Instagram.

My phone is currently not next to me but can we do 7-7 reads? Once I catch up with my read for reads?

Okay, weā€™ll send each other screenshots from scenes on our 7th chapters in forum DMā€™s.

Sure :heart:

R4R? :smiley:
Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesnā€™t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish forā€¦You never know who could be listeningā€¦ CC
Episodes- 3 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

Hey there. Weā€™ve done a R4R with each other already. Unless if youā€™d like to continue reading.

This is for my new story, I will read another 3? :smiley:

1 Like

Sure, just send me screenshots from a scene in my 6th chapter (Since weā€™ve already done a R4R before) and Iā€™ll send you a screenshot from your 3rd chapter from your new story. :slight_smile:

Weā€™ll send them in forum DMā€™s :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay love, Iā€™ll get to it :smiley: xx

The%20akadamy

**Title:**The Academy: King Hill

Desription : A school filled with secrets, lies and deception. Will you come out unscathed or will you be dragged down with the lies

Episodes 8

Drama/Romance
R4R

By Shella DeRoi

How many chapters should we read?

Should we say 3 and if we enjoy it more?

Still open for R4R

Bump

Hi! I would love to do an R4R, yours look so cool with the anime style artwork :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s mine:

Story Name: Friends & Lovers (yeah not very creative but Iā€™ve never been good with titles)
Author: Mia_cee
No. of Chapters: 4 (Itā€™s ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Description: Getting through HS is never easy, especially when youā€™re known as LOSER LEXIE. Can it all change senior year? Will she choose BFF Jamie or soccer god Blake? Customize CCs INK
Warning: Strong Language and some mature themes
Notes: Full Character Customization for all leads
Some choices may affect the storyline, but only by a little, since the main plot will stay the same
Most Choices decide how the characters react
Kinda like reading a book