😘 R4R: Underrated stories!

Hello guys, I’m doing R4R! :smile:

For things to be fair, you must read the first three chapters of my story, and in return I will do the same with you. :kissing_heart:

:hugs: I’ll start reading your story after seeing the screenshot of chapter 3. :hugs:

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
:open_book: Reading: :open_book:
None.

:100: Done: :100:
@shonana @Silent_Platinum @Mthoenen
@Zoekezoef @CJM @Magdalene
@Mystery.episode @Alis @shewrites.episode

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Story Name: Rewinded Life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back in time, and change the outcome of events that were out of your control?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
6 episodes. (Working on chapter 7 - ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

3 Likes

I’m down for R4R :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m a new writer on episode and I’ve just published few episodes of my first story.
Please check it out. And do give feedback.
Title: Living Together
Author: Shonana
Genre : Drama
Episodes: 3 (more to be published soon)
Summary of story: It’s about three inseparable best friends living together in a big city. A handsome hunk waltzes in their lives and shakes the foundation of their friendship.
Link to the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4712860188278784 2
Instagram: episode.shonana

1 Like

Sure! I’ll start reading your story after seeing the screenshot of chapter 3. :blush:

1 Like

story: the case of love
genre: action
episodes: 3
description: Not everyone gets a happy ending. I mean isn’t it obvious? In a world full of criminals, you want to be a hero. You want happy endings. Too bad love, that’s impossible.
_posterThumb_cADeJk85vL
ig: episode.hina

2 Likes

Hey @LiaLopez
I just completed chapter 3
Loved the concept and story line. It’s unique, like I haven’t read anything like it before, and it has got me hooked.
It definitely deserves more reads.
Loved the way you’ve directed it. :smiley:

And here’s my favorite scene, garden one:

1 Like

Omh, thank you so much! I’m glad you liked muy story. I’ll start with you story. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello Hina! I’ll start reading your story after seeing the screenshot of chapter 3. :blush:

1 Like

Hello Shonana! I finished reading your story. I must tell you that I’ll continue reading it, I really liked it and would like to know what will happen between Eriana (MC) and Jason. I’ll be aware of the next chapter. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you Lia :heart:

1 Like

Your welcome! Thanks to you for doing R4R with me. :blush:

1 Like

dm my ig x

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for β€œTHE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840

IMG-20180812-WA0001m

1 Like

Hello, I’m with epi.foody.reviews,
We do story reviews and post them on our Instagram! If you are interested in having your story reviewed, you must follow us on Instagram (@epi.foody.reviews), read the rules, and then go fill out this form and we will read and review your story as soon as we can!

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering is it okay if I apply but I do not have an Insta so could I follow you both on the app instead? :heart:

Yeah that would be fine. We will still post your review on Insta but we can also PM it to you on here as well.

Aw that is awesome - thank you!

1 Like

Oh sorry quick question you know for the rating - is that for the rating in the genre or your general rating?

Genre is fine

Thanks so much :heart:

1 Like

Hello shwetamehra! I’ll start reading your story after seeing the screenshot of chapter 3. :blush: