Looking for Read 4 Reads

Hi all.

I am new to Episode as a writer. However, I have been reading stories on here forever.
I would love to help other new writers like me gain more reads. As well as be able to promote them.

I am also willing to do writer reviews. I was an English Major in school so I think I would be really good at editing your writing as well as providing reviews to post on my Instagram. I was also the Editor of a Video Game website for 3 years.

Let me know if you would like to do Read 4 Read or if you would also like me to include a review.

Title: My First Everything
Author: Ms. Anne Marie
Chapters: 1-7 Available.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4697391928573952
Instagram: msannmarie_episode

If you want me to Read your story as well please provide a screenshot of the “Stay tuned for episode” part at the end of the episode so I can see how many chapters of your story I can read. You can message me on Instagram if that is easier for you.

1 Like

hey! :wink:
I would like to do a r4r with you :smile: (can we do it through instagram?)

Title: You,Me And The Beat by Anna
Chapters: 3/ongoing
My INSTAGRAM is @/annat.stories
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe

HEY!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hey.

That actually works better for me since I am not on my computer all the time. My instagram is listed up above.

msannmarie_episode

Just DM me the screenshots of my chapters and I will read yours too.

Thank you

Hey, I 'd love to do r4r with you.

Please send me the screenshots of the chapters you have completed so that I can read yours.

Thank you

1 Like

For sure!!

story name: The Love Triangle
Author name: OyeeAbi
Genre: Romance
Type: Limelight
Description: Caught in a love triangle, who will win your heart? Your heart-breaker or your childhood friend?

Good Evening OyeeAbi,

I just wanted to let you know I am currently on chapter 4 of The Love Triangle.

I hope you check out my story too. :blush:

Title: Love story academy
Author:Ihavecupcakes
Type:ink
Genre:romance
Story link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6067709661282304

Hi! :slight_smile: Are you up for a R4R? Your story sound really interesting! I’ll leave my story details here, let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile:
Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi
Title: Game Of Disguises
Style: Ink
Chapters: 4
Genre: Drama/Action
Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?
LBTG inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

I’d love to R4R with someone!! Send me your story!!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984 1

Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

I’d love to do a r4r with you if you’re interested!

1 Like

Sure! Just added your story to my favorites xx

1 Like

I’ll check yours out now!

1 Like

I would love to do R4R as well can you send me screen shots when you are done.

I’m waiting on tickets. I’m doing a few R4R’s right now. :blush:

I’ll done one with you!

Okay. i will do one with you too. :grin:

Sounds good! I’ll start yours next! :kissing_heart:

Hey love! I’m about to start chapter 2! Your chapters are really long lol, but really good!! I love when Naima and Rodrigo change out of their disguises! I wasn’t expecting that. And I LOVE their relationship. They’re so cute!!! Nice job so far!! And nice job with the backgrounds, overlays, and effects!!!

Reading yours now!