Looking for readers!

Hi all!!! I am a new writer on Episode and I’m looking to get more readers on my stories. I currently have two stories published, both of which I am still working on. I am also working on a new story which will be coming soon.
My stories are Mr. Bad Boy and The Shifting of the Wind. Both the links will be down below.
Also, I read all my fan mail, so if anyone would like to give me some feedback on my stories, I would greatly appreciate that.
Thank you all so much, sending my love.

~Lezgirl11

Mr. Bad Boy

The Shifting of the Wind

Can you show the covers?

I’m going to read your stories I’m just starting out to nothing posted yet though. I was wondering if you know any good limelight love stories?

_Bad_Boy_XW_posterThumb_Hkm7UpOLhrThe_Shifting_of_the_Wind_posterThumb_2g2nOT3YZX

These are the covers to my stories.

Thanks, I’ll check it out! x

I don’t know any good limelight because I mostly read INK stories. But one of my favorite INK love stories is The Stripper by Shadow if you wanted to check that one out.

Ok thanks and I read the first ep of “the shifting winds” and I really liked it! I would say tho you should let the readers customize the main characters. Keep up the good work and good luck!

If you like you can check out mine!!!

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?

HEY!
Story Title: The Ember Moon Pack
Author Name: Giselle Crescent
Style: LL
Genre: Mainly fantasy, some comedy and a TON of romance incorprated.
Episodes: 6 (I usually update every week on fridays but 6th went out 2 days after 5th lol)
Story Description:
Three cold-hearted handsome hybrids are following your every move, one of whom is your mate.
Romantic Comedy Series.
Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter
IG Name: gisellepisode
Story Link:

Current Cover:
In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_VnMcKGStQI

Hey! Go read my story ‘The Bartender’ if you’d like <3

The classic 80s tale, only this time you are Baby and while you are on holidays, you find yourself, but most importantly fall in love!