Looking for readers!

Hi all!!! I am a new writer on Episode and I’m looking to get more readers on my stories. I currently have two stories published, both of which I am still working on. I am also working on a new story which will be coming soon.
My stories are Mr. Bad Boy and The Shifting of the Wind. Both the links will be down below.
Also, I read all my fan mail, so if anyone would like to give me some feedback on my stories, I would greatly appreciate that.
Thank you all so much, sending my love.

~Lezgirl11

Mr. Bad Boy

The Shifting of the Wind

Can you show the covers?

I’m going to read your stories I’m just starting out to nothing posted yet though. I was wondering if you know any good limelight love stories?

_Bad_Boy_XW_posterThumb_Hkm7UpOLhrThe_Shifting_of_the_Wind_posterThumb_2g2nOT3YZX

These are the covers to my stories.

Thanks, I’ll check it out! x

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I don’t know any good limelight because I mostly read INK stories. But one of my favorite INK love stories is The Stripper by Shadow if you wanted to check that one out.

Ok thanks and I read the first ep of “the shifting winds” and I really liked it! I would say tho you should let the readers customize the main characters. Keep up the good work and good luck!