Looking for recommendations!

I am looking for certain requirements, but if you insist that it is good, I will see for myself!

Must have:

• some costumization ( I would like to change the face, nose, lip, eye, and eyebrow shape, hair style, and have a choice of some skin colours ) ( I do not mind if I can not change the hair/ eye colour )
  • no choices/ choices do not matter
  • it is completed or almost completed ( and more than 20 or so chapters, I like long stories )
  • it is well written, will keep me wanting more and eager to see the next chapter
  • just one love interest
  • themes/ topics ( vampires, werewolves, some mafia stories, romance, celebrities )
  • each episode is longer than 15 minutes ( no shorter than 10 )

I know these are a lot, but I know they are out there. Please do not recommend a mafia story unless I must read it, they are not my favorite. Hopefully I will be able to find some good stuff to read!! Thank you <3

5 Likes

Revenge in Jackson hole , is a fav of mine.
Has full cc. Vampire, werewolf, enemy to lovers, Don’t know how long chapter lengths are though .

1 Like

My Deepest desire by @kens.episode I love it so much and it’s so well written! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I tried reading that

Hi! I’m currently reading Babyteeth by Esme . It is comedy genre and it is AMAZING! It has all your requirements except choices as some matter and some don’t. . But I got almost every Choice right so I don’t think that should be a problem.

P.S: There’s an option in chapter 1&3 to unlock all bonus content at once (which I did cause it was much cheaper this way) and all of it is hilarious. Just saying in case you wanted to know if you should spend diamonds on it.:see_no_evil:

Have fun reading♥️

Did you like it?

Sadly no. I read 12 chapters. I found mc over dramatic and desperate…he was just too cliche as well.

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

The Wrath of Austin Hayes
The Lonely Flame (think it only has one important choice in the whole thing so far)

Mine to Protect by Magic Whisper.
It’s still ongoing, now updated to the 41st chapter.

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. My story Eternal Oblivion may be what you’re looking for. The only requirement I’m not sure about is the customization. You’re not able to customize the main 3 characters due to story reasons, but there is a character for you to customize however you choose. If you do end up reading it, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

Hey! I think my story would be a good fit to what you’re looking for 🫶🏽

There aren’t any choices (or any that matter) because I prefer good plots over interactivity! Similarly because of this, there’s also only one LI. However, unfortunately there isn’t any customisation for a good reason of I use a lot of custom drawn full-body overlays in order to create a more immersive cinematic experience in my directing. Also, it is not yet completed (15 episodes) but is definitely bingeable as each episode is anywhere between 30-60 minutes long (I’m trying to make my stories feel as if you’re watching a TV show as much as possible) so I think it would be something you’d enjoy! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 15
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Title : Chasing Star
Genre : Supernatural/Fantasy
(+) Full CC for MC
(+) One love interest
(+) Free Wardrobe
(+) Limelight
Description - Star is a young hybrid unaware of her destiny within her bloodline. She’s torn between searching for her mother meanwhile her enemies seek to destroy her, Will she find her mate?!*
My IG : @ladye.writes
Anyone who is interested in R4R feel free to message me, writers unite xoxo

Hey! :cherry_blossom:

I think you’d really like my recently published story.

So, it has full cc for main character and the love interest. It doesn’t have choices, only support the author choice at the end. It has only 1 LI.
I don’t want to give spoilers, but it has the themes you’re looking for.

Only criteria it doesn’t meet:
I have recently published it. So, for now it has 8 chapters, but I update regularly.
Oh and one more, the first two chapters could be a bit short. But I believe you’d really like it if you could give it a chance :heavy_heart_exclamation:

You can also give me feedback if you’re willing to do so. I’m open to constructive criticism. :heart_hands:

Here’s more information and the link below:

Title: Cursed Serendipity :magic_wand: :crystal_ball:

Author: whysoefso :innocent:

Genre: Romance :revolving_hearts:

Sub-genre: Fantasy :crystal_ball:

Description: Haunted by the dreams of the same guy since childhood, Luna starts college to start a new life, only to realize that this change will ‘literally’ make her dreams/nightmares come true :sparkles:

Love Interest: 1

#supernatural #collegelife #romance #fantasy #passionatelove #badboys #meangirls #friendship #mystery

Style: Limelight

FULL CC on the main character and the love interest, no gem choices, art scenes, music-sound, the element of mystery, support the author choice.

Link:

1 Like