Looking for Reviews?

Hi! I’m Dxmonds and I’ve recently published my first story RISEN. So far it hasn’'t gotten much attention, which sadly means little to no feedback on how to improve my story! So if anyone has the time to read my story and provide feedback I would really appreciate it and even give you feedback in return if that’s what you want.

Here is more about my story:

Title: RISEN
Author: Dxmonds
Genre: Mystery
Episodes 9 (more coming soon!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5064209277386752

Feel free to promote your story here if you are looking for the same!
-Dom

2 Likes

Hey! I could read you story later on today (maybe it also takes me more time because of passes) and give you feedback. Anything specific you want to be reviewed or just overall? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Take all the time you need.
Mostly I’m curious to see if my spot directing, character changes etc. are functional outside of editing mode, and I want to know if anyone notice plot holes or errors lol :sob:

Hi, ill read your story and ill give you advice on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You have given me the pleasure of reading your stunning story!

I would love if you could provide me earnest feedback on my story, Crossed Paths by Dreamer.

2 Likes

@Dxmonds your story deserves so much more acknowledgement and actually that was the reason why I kinda have caved from writing. I know it is a bad reason but I feel very little conviction to keep on writing at this stage.

The feedback I have for you is to keep at it (hypocritical I know but your story has one of the most interesting plots I have read, reminds me of really awesome shows I have watched in the past and your descriptive writing is so vivid.)

2 Likes

Hi there, I’ve read the first 4 chapters of your story, it is so so so good and so amazing like I can’t stop reading it, I’ll be honest with you there’s only one thing you have to fix at the moment which is, the speech bubble :speech_balloon:, you have to place at the character that’s speaking and is should be amining on the character that’s speaking if you need help doing that I’ll teach you how to make the speechbubble aim on the character.

2 Likes

I will check out your story!
I will send you proof soon!

Here is my story info!

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

1 Like

Yes I’ll get on it as soon as I can! Thank you for reading mine. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the love and I am so glad you like it that much :slight_smile: I will definitely keep writing!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! I will definitely go through the story and make sure my speech bubbles are working correctly. I’m glad you enjoyed my story!

1 Like

hey, if you like to help the community by handing out reviews, would you be interested in joining this group?

1 Like

I don’t think so, there is a lot to fix.
Maybe I really like the plot of your story, and that’s why I never focus on any coding mistake you did.
I’ve never seen any big one.
But I can promise if I see something I will let you know!

Just keep writing! I have to know what will happen next!

1 Like

Dude I’d be down! I’ll fill it out in a bit. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you again for your support!!! It’s frustrating that sometimes re reading it through editing view doesn’t look 100% like what the other readers see. Lol

1 Like

Would anyone on this thread be willing to give me feedback on my story :weary: It’s very new and has 4 episodes and it hasnt been getting reads (other than r4r)

Cover: image
Title: The Princess Project
Author: Zen.zele
Episodes: 4
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: In exchange for taking care of her sick mother, Sam is chosen by a royal family to marry a playboy prince. What happens in the palace when she begins falling for his brother ?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5513824905330688

If anyone has feedback, please feel free to DM me. Or instagram @episode.zen

I understand you so well! Sometimes after reading the same lines over and over again, it starts to look ok. So it easy to not see wired things.

Tittle : Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 14 ( more coming soon)
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Cover :