Looking For School Backgrounds & Car Overlays

Hi there,

So my story is drama genre with romance and it’s based on the rich high school environment. I’m looking for high school backgrounds if anyone has any that are pretty creative.

Besides high school backgrounds I’m also looking for luxury car overlays as well.

3 Likes

I got overlays of cars I did the other day on my tablet let me switch over and find them brb :two_hearts:

1 Like

Car overlays (the background has been removed, they’re ready to use if you decide to use them :yay:)

Blue Nissan Gtr

20210118_220629
BODY_4_-MY20_Nissan_GT-R_50th.jpg.ximg.l_8_m.smart-removebg-preview

20210118_213751-removebg-preview
nissan-gt-r-2017-pure-daytona-blue-removebg-preview

Green Cobra Mustang

screen-shot-2019-09-10-at-6-45-09-pm-1568155545-removebg-preview
20210118_221110
vehicle-1568156286

Orange Mustang

20210118_220722
2-removebg-preview

Toyota Supra

20210118_231132
cc4c288bed0acb86c65bca23148e567c441caa73-removebg-preview
toyota-supra-grmn-to-get-actual-functional-air-scoops-with-bmw-m3-m4-engine_3-removebg-preview
20210118_220449
20210118_215940-removebg-preview
unnamed-removebg-preview

6 Likes

Thanks so much! Do you have an episode account on instagram? Also how do you make car overlays? I want to create some myself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s @ryder_epii and I just found images on google that I liked and removed the background on https://www.remove.bg/

2 Likes

OMG, you totally have to tell me where you got those fabulous cars from.
I love how there in different angles.

2 Likes

It’s worked with other pictures

1 Like

Google images is your friend basically :joy:, just search the car you want with a good angle and remove the background through https://www.remove.bg/ and once you have your overlay flip it so you have a mirrored overlay such as more angles

3 Likes

That’s brilliant. :star_struck:
I remove all my backgrounds in photoshop.

2 Likes

Do you need any car overlays? I have my tablet with me right now, I can do right it if so just tell me what car and color. :yay:

2 Likes

i have a classroom background

credit on ig: lost.puppy.episode
if u need overlays pm me

5 Likes

unnamed (1)

I am using these 2 cars now, but I don’t need any more cars now, but I will totally check you if I need any.

4 Likes

Sounds good, just know I’m one message away :blush:

2 Likes

what’s your ig name and name on the episode app. i would totally love 2 follow u.

1 Like

Instagram is @ryder_epii and on the episode app it’s just Ryder but my story isn’t out yet so I may not show up

1 Like

This is a bit random but I have a story and need a few outfits. If you are able to provide me with some can you pm me thankyou!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Just so that both yourself and @Ryder14 know, Google images is NOT safe to use images from for episode.
Episode requires images to be copyright free, and free for commercial use. This is very hard to check using Google as many of the images belong to someone somewhere and tracing the original source to see if it is copyright free is nigh on impossible. Same goes for Pinterest.
So I urge you not to use Google images as you would be held responsible of any copyright claim someone could file against you.

Also, those cars are likely to be rejected whether they are Google or not, because they have the brand logo on which is an instant red flag to episode.

1 Like

I already know all this stuff, but thanks anyway.

2 Likes

do you have insta cuz it would be better for me.

Omg!!! I’ve been looking for a nice place to get animal pics from - ones that are free. I need some dogs, a black and a white cat. And the hardest one to find is a Burmese python (snake). :weary::woozy_face: