Looking for small R4R's!

Hi! I’m a new episode author looking for small R4R’s. My story is only 3 episodes so far and just would like to get some feedback. I’m happy to read any story of any genre and use as many gems as you’d agree too. Please respond to this if you’re interested or DM me on instagram.

Story: Saving Tomorrow
Author: Franziska
My instagram is: episode.franziska
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: Delilah, a teenage girl struggling to move on from her past, finds herself living the same day over and over again. Will you help her escape or will she stay stuck for eternity?

[Episode Writer Portal]

7 Likes

Hi! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

I’ve msgd you on insta

Hi. Thanks for this post and I am up for a r4r just let me know if you’re interested. Here’s my story below:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Instagram: @twes2363
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 23 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

Hey guys I just published my new story. Go check it out! Don’t hesitate to give me feedback, I’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions :grin: :grin:
I do Read4Reads as well!

Author: Flame Spiral
Story: Into The Shadows
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)

Description: In a world where hybrids are rare powerful beings, enemies want to keep you at the bottom of the food chain. Will you climb the ladder or be forced into the Shadows?

Hiya ive just followed u on insta!
@episode.franziska

Accept the request and I’ll DM

1 Like

Do you have an insta?

No, I don’t :pensive: when I do R4R I just screenshot and reply back to here. I’d still love to do a R4R with you :grin:

Sounds good! We can do it now if you like? And would u like to do G4G as well?

We can definitely start now and probably not G4G only because I don’t have any :sob: :sob: :sob:

Aw thank you! I’m enjoying yours so far.

Aww thank you sm​:heart::heart: your story is deep and it hits the heart that’s what I love about it​:grin:

Hi, Thanks for the thread!
Here’s my story below if interested:
Also up for r4r :blush:

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 11 and 12 out now (Don’t read 13-14 coming soon)

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com
Partner_and_crime_aw_posterThumb_91asL4nnjb

Just followed you on insta, would you like to do G4G?

Hi. I accepted your follow request on instagram and I will be waiting for your dm :blush:.

Hey! I’m up for R4R or G4G.
Feel free to check out my story and give me some feedback if you feel like it <3

Title: In the Heat of the Night
Genre: Mystery (Enemies to lovers)
Episodes: 4, (to be continued)
FULL CC

Description: Kate, an agent with a troubled past, is forced to work with her obnoxious new partner. Will she be able to handle the attraction? Be careful, not everything is what it seems.
LINK: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hey! I’m definitely up for a G4G. How many gems per ep? I can read yours tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like