Looking for small R4R's!

Hi I love the cover of your story, it seems like it would be a great read. Let me know if your interested, I do read4reads as well​:grin::grin:

I messaged you on private

Tysm :heart: I’m interested in r4r. Are you okay with 4 episodes?

I would, but I don’t have any atm

I didn’t get any msgs but I’m happy to do the r4r? I’ll start today :slight_smile:
Shall we just send screenshots

Hey girl I’d love to do a R4R with you and anyone else on the thread!

Story: Police Academy: Hardcore
Author: Formely NayNay6ful now Written_by_Nay
My instagram: written_by_nay
Genre: Adventure/Romance/Slowburn
Description: Nina is beginning the Police Academy but will old wounds stop her from succeeding.

1 Like

Sounds good! I can read yours today. Do you wanna just send screenshots back and forth?

That’s fine. Just send it through insta

Oh, my bad I thought I had messaged you :sweat_smile: Are you okay with 4 episodes and 12 gems per episode? I’ll send u the screenshots when I’m done

Yep! Sounds good.

1 Like

Great :slight_smile: I’ll start reading yours soon

𝐈’𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧!

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐈’𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝟑𝟎 𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲, 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝?

𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤: Episode Writer Portal

Sounds good! I have 4 eps out so should we both do 4 episodes? And send screenshots on here

Sure, I’ll send you a dm!

Hey I’d love to do a r4r i only have 4 chapters atm :upside_down_face:

Here’s my story Thank you for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Espionage
Author: Simply_Sophie
Style: Ink
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance,
Main Genre: Action
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 1 (but won’t be able to choose)
Cover:

Story description: Aiden is a lethal CIA agent on the battle field, but on a team of the worlds best? While taking down an international threat romance, drama and the past catch up…

Instagram: Sophieb_epi

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hiiii im down for R4R !!

My story is: Secrets of Royalty

Instagram: @Kay.writes2

Hi! Let’s do it :slight_smile: I only have four episodes too. If you just send screenshots of u reading my story on this thread then I’ll do the same! Episode Writer Portal

1 Like