Looking for some AW stories

I’m looking for some stories to read for the AW contest. ONLY AW CONTEST STORIES PLEASE!
Please promote them here
Also please share your link to the story if you can :smile:

I have two stories that I highly recommend (they aren’t mine):
AW: the shadows by Cece Marie ( @cc_episodewriter )
AW - welcome to the episode life (+LGTBQ option) by Epianna (@epianna)

2 Likes

Hello! I’m new to the Episode community and my very first story is for the AW contest! :slight_smile:

Title - AW: The Damned Vessel
Author - @Kristybaby_11

1 Like

Hey welcome! And thank you for sharing I will go and read it now :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I’ve already got a lot of great critiques from my veteran sister that’ll I’ll be implementing after the contest is over. :blush:

Hellooo! Maybe you could give mine a read :see_no_evil:

Title: AW: OMEGA
Genre: Mystery/Comedy/Action
Synopsis:
In a world where another blood type exists, one that gives its host the qualities of a super soldier, 20-year old Kat eagerly joins the program exclusive for her kind. When a gang in need of her help comes along, Kat and her best friend set out to unravel the mystery of their supposed utopian world ahead. Will they find the alleged flaw in the system? Or will Kat’s past catch up with her?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4924353243578368

Cover:

1 Like

Just read the first chapter and I got to say it’s pretty good. It might need some small improvements but other then that I really like the story. Keep it up! You have a great story!

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :blush:

1 Like

I recommend Lost Half by Martini!! it’s INCREDIBLE

Hi! This is my first story and I hope you’ll check it out!

Title:
AW: The Colors Of A Rainbow

Summary:
You live in a world where everyone only sees the color their eyes are. You have grey eyes, which means you can see every color of the rainbow.
When mysterious deaths start occurring, you realize that you’re the one of the few who know what’s happening. What will you do?
**LGBT+ |CC| Choices matter **

Thanks!

1 Like

OMG thnkuu so much :heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread! :yay: :blob_hearts:

Title: AW: Remember me

Genre: Mystery

Summary: A world in which people can buy other one‘s memories or sell their own. But what has all of this to do with the disappearance of your sister? |Multiple Endings+CC|

Chapters: 4

Story Type: Short Story

Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5131348584235008

Cover:

Instagram: CelestialMoon.art

1 Like

thank you! I will give it a read!

1 Like

thank you! I´ll be sure to give it a read!

1 Like

That’s very sweet of you! :llama: Thank you very much :heart:

1 Like

Here is my story! If you would like to give it a try!
My story:-AW:Imprinted
Cover:-

Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6475926547529728
About:- In a world were Vampires and Werewolves are in an eternal war, But they have a mutual enemy, The witches. What happens when a wolf imprint’s on one?

1 Like

Looks really interesting! thank you for suggesting your story!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind reply!

1 Like

No problem :blush:

1 Like

My story for the contest. Pls check it out and let me know your thoughts :slight_smile: I’d love if you checked mine out :hugs:

Author: TamiRose
Title: AW: Realm of Dreams
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Chapters: 3
Description: What if, our dreams were invaded? What if, our dreams were used to control us? Join Imel and her two best friends as they share an adventure to find out, who’s invading our dreams

1 Like