Looking for some friends in the episode community

I’m currently writing a story and I’ve been reading episode for almost 5 years now but I still don’t have any friends in the community so I was wondering if anyone wanted to be friends :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Hiya, I’m always open to make new friends :upside_down_face:

1 Like

hey! i’m also always open to making new friends!

1 Like

Sameee here! Of course :slight_smile: My instagram is episode.LG if you ever want to talk there :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m down to be friends :two_hearts: Instagram is episode_poca !!!

1 Like

Always down to make some new friends. If you wanna we can chat here or on insta @soupy.writes

1 Like

I am always there to talk to and be friends
My IG - @satambhoomi

1 Like

Hey hun I would love to be friends with you :heart_eyes::heartpulse:

1 Like

Hello! I am new at this forum, I would like to meet people and communicate more. I like that this forum is active. How do you feel lately? I am worried a lot about quarantine, studies, children, and much more. Hope you have a good day!

1 Like

I’d love to be friends, pm me here

1 Like

Hiya !
We can be good friends, chat me up on Instagram @episode_sonia22

1 Like

Hi im always open to making new friends DM me on instagram my @ is @TheDynastyWriter

1 Like

Hello I’m kinda new in episode forum I’m looking for some friends too I would love to be your friend :heart: :blush:

1 Like

Hi always happy to meet new people I’m friendly and fun to be with don’t be shy to be my friend :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I’d love to be friends! I’m okay with chatting on here or you can add me on Instagram @linsee.stories :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey!..wanna be friends?

I’m always open to make new friends!! Follow me on IG (@zoe_episode97)

1 Like

I’d love to make some new friends:)
My dms are always open- @/epi_rj

1 Like

Thanks! My instagram is rose.bknight

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like