Looking for some friends in the episode community

Cool! My instagram is rose.bknight

Thank you! Do you have an instagram?

Hello! My instagram is rose.bknight

Thanks! My instagram is rose.bknight

Thank you! Do you have an instagram because I don’t use the forums much :sweat_smile:

I’m great! The only thing I’m worried about right now is the pandemic since my studies and family are fine. I hope you have a good day too :blush:

Thank you! Do you have an instagram? Mine is rose.bknight

1 Like

1 Like

Sounds good! My instagram is rose.bknight

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks! Do you have an instagram?

Thank you! Mine is rose.bknight

1 Like

I do hun @storiesofanthony :heart:

1 Like

Hey! If you still want to talk to someone, I would love to be friends! I have also been in the community for a couple of years, but haven’t made very many friends yet. Feel free to DM me on Instagram, my username is @maiarosewrites! :blob_turtle:

1 Like

Hit me up anytime girlie !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks! It’s always nice to meet new friends! My instagram is rose.bknight

2 Likes

Thanks! You can message me anytime if you want to too! (it would probably be better if you start the conversation since I’m more of an introvert so I usually don’t talk to people unless they’re the one to begin the conversation :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

omg- at first i read “ive been writing a story for almost 5 years now” and i was like–

~
“…ok chile, anyways-” 🥸

also im open to new friends! my insta is @softlygains

2 Likes

Lol I’ve been writing stories for almost 3 years now but I keep on coming up with new story ideas before I can even write one chapter so I haven’t been able to publish anything :sweat_smile: I’ll probably stick to the story idea I currently have or else I’ll still have no stories published by my tenth episode anniversary :joy:

1 Like