Looking for some new villainous mc stories/my own villain mc story recommendations!💖💖

Hello there everyone!! Firstly, wanted to ask everyone what villian mc stories can you guys reccomend for me. Now, if it’s not a bother, I’m specifically looking for:

☆ Ones whose villain mc zero no redemption arc/problematic or crazy af

:heart: Where choices matter/multiple endings

☆ That’s has zero cliche stuff in it

:heart: (maybe) with multiple love interests in it

☆ and you can customize and name your mc

If you guys let me give me any recommendations, I would happily appreciate it :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: (I’ve been DYING to read some more stories like so and I just :sob::sob::sob::sob:)

Now onto my recommendations that I’ve read!!

• Homewrecker by Joriemar (I JUST finished this damn crazy af story an hour ago and woooooo I totally reccomend it, the mc is just a mood and a QUEEN :crown::crown::crown::crown::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:)

• Heroes and Villains: Eros by Bronte

• Dark Star by Silver Lady

• Love & Let Live by S. Langdon

• To Hell With Heaven by Jullie Anna

Ones that I didn’t finished or don’t feel interested in finishing:

The Game

The Clumsy Supergirl

Bad to the Bone

And that’s all that I have for this section as well!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: again, reccomending villain mc stories are heavily appreciated :two_hearts::two_hearts: thank you :heartpulse::heartpulse:

6 Likes

bump

You can try Despicables by Sargym! The MCs are definitely villainous but it doesn’t have any choices unfortunately but I think you might enjoy it :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Ooooo thank you so much!! However, I actually have that on my list that I have yet to read actually!! But again, thank you so much :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Psychopathic by Tereem S

I haven’t finished reading it yet though so I don’t know if it fits all of your criteria.

1 Like

Hmm, okay, well, thank you so much hon!! I’ve have been seeing this story floating around a bit, so I’m gonna give this one a shot~!! Again, thank you once again for reccomending me this, dear~ :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey, I’d like to recommend you my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My MC isn’t a total villain, but she’s a devil, so I guess it will suit you :kissing_closed_eyes:

Title: SWY: I-M-MORTAL

Author’s nickname: Pollyotty
IG: pollyotty.episode

Description: The devil is temporarily banished from Hell and sent to Earth. As it turned out, one angel should go with her. How will two opposites cope in the human world?

Genre: Adventure / Romance / Comedy / A little bit of Fantasy

More info:

• 1 LI
  • limited CC
  • points system (choices matter)
  • art scenes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395949887193088

Cover:

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Bump

My story does!

DD: The Obsession
description: There’s a hot, brand new dating app: NextDoor. What happens when people Sutton swipes right on keep turning up dead?
style: limelight
on-going
author name on the app: Ava
genre: Mystery

instagram: @ava.epi.writes

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I’ll be sure to check it out!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Bump

Bump

Bump

Just came across this thread. Thanks so much for including Dark Star. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it enough to recommend it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s my pleasure, Silver!! The story and good/evil mechanics were so good and I was so sad that it was so short!! :persevere::persevere::sob::sob::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Bump