Looking for some new villainous mc stories/my own villain mc story recommendations!πŸ’–πŸ’–

Bump

Hi! My new thriller story thats in the works, β€œSkeletons In My Closet” features a villain MC, and I think you’d be very interested!

The MC holds the power to victim transformation. Any victim he kills, he can transform into. But when a murder unfolds in the small town of Fujikumo, is he the only thing they should be worried about?

It’s not out yet, but plans for release are aiming somewhere this year in 2022!

• You can definitely follow my Instagram for updates and be one of the first to know when it is officially published :white_heart:

@sincerelymiyako on IG

1 Like

Ahhh, thank you so much, Miyako!! I will definitely read this and I will definitely follow you for it!! :heart::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll be looking forward to publishing! :white_heart:

1 Like

Bump

Hey, my male mc is a villain and I would love if you check it out

Story name-Sinister Love
Author - Mikasa and Panda
Genre- Thriller
Story style-Crime thriller (limelight)
Description- A rich and frivolous boy suddenly discovers his dark side… What impact will it have on others? Can anyone survive his murderous clutches or will everyone fall prey?
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6453440145981440

1 Like

Thank you so much, Aishani!! I’ll be sure to check it out!! :sparkling_heart::blue_heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

TysmπŸ₯° Hope you’ll like it

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump