Looking For Some People To Make Me A Cover

Hey, My name is Sunny,
I’m planning a two stories and writing three, I would like to be able to, when I get to it, publish the two I’m planning with covers, after around three entries I was able to take one cover of the list so I’m only looking for one other cover now, but I would like a couple people to make it because I like showing off other peoples work, so If I don’t choose you for the final cover, I’ll give you a huge shoutout on my instagram, I’ll tell everyone to follow you and if you don’t have instagram the I’ll tell them to go check out your episode account.

For this cover:
Temporary%20Cover%20for%20The%20Flipped%20Universe
The story is called The Flipped Universe
I would like this ^^^ but digitally drawn (and coloured obviously but you can edit in the flash, and if you can, please use the same flash) (If you would like to draw it, you are more then welcome but there’s a chance I wont use your edit for the cover and I’ll give you a shoutout ), I would like them in the same clothes as above, same positions (except the crying girl in the back, for the top half I want her more in the middle of the blonde guy and cheerleader an the bottom flipped half, I want her more in the middle of the footballer and cheerleader), same emotions, same background. for the flash in the middle you can use any flash you want, I got that flash from Picsart stickers after searching flash (just please don’t use a lightning bolt)

Character Details:

Girl crying in the back:
SKIN: Taupe
FACE: Defined Round
HAIR: Fishtail Braid Black
BROWS: Mature Round
EYES: Upturned Feline Auburn
NOSE: Hooked
LIPS: Mature Slender Ruby Red

The Blonde Guy:
SKIN: Tan
FACE: Defined Triangle
HAIR: Long Bangs Blonde
BROWS: Medium Sharp
EYES: Round Piercing Toffee
NOSE: Button
LIPS: Smirk Terracotta

The Guy in the Football Kit:
SKIN: Olive
FACE: Defined Triangle
HAIR: Short Crpped Hair Fawn
BROWS: Thick Tapered
EYES: Gentle Almond Taupe
NOSE: Refined
LIPS: Uneven Terracotta

The Girl In The Front with a Ponytail:
SKIN: Olive
FACE: Oval
HAIR: High Ponytail Chestnut
BROWS: Seductive Round
EYES: Downturned Bold (Episode calls it Brown but its the Camo Green looking option)
NOSE: Bulb
LIPS: Classic Scarlet

I hope a couple people will be willing to do this for me! I would be so grateful If you made a small and large cover for me! (the exact same just move the title and the part that it says 'By @epi.sunny )

I can do it if you want to!
Here are some of my edits :

Omg that would mean so much!!! You have quite a lot of time as I’m not going to publish yet :heart: :heart:

1 Like

No, that sounds perfectly fine!!! :heart: :heart:

It will take so long because i have so much testes coming next 2 weeks so i will work on it a little bit and i hope that you will understand!
Thank you!

No that’s completely understandable!!! Tests first, my edit 2nd! :grin::heart::+1:

1 Like

Just to let you know I’ll be getting a new forums account so I’ll make sure to add it to here so you can message that account! :heart:

ok ! i promise you by next week i will start working on your cover !

Right here! @jassie12dw