Looking for some R4R

Aré you still taking read for reads?

Yeah it was
I replayed it so I can take a screenshot of the art scene

And same with yours.
I just wanted to show what was one of my favourite parts so I replayed it .
I only replayed the first episode for both stories

1 Like

Yes I am

Yeah okay thanks. But fyi, for future read for reads, people usually send ss from the last chapter they read or the ss with the little bar.

Thanks for the tip I’ll make sure to do that next time.
:smile:

I just read the first three chapters.
Your story is actual really advanced for creating a story on mobile and I really like the storyline based on the familes.
Though, there are some grammer mistakes and don’t worry I make a lot too but maybe double check every know and then to fix it.
But I liked this story and it was good to read

Willing to do a read for read with anyone if interested. You don’t have to but if you want to do a read for read with me, please sign up on the attached form. It helps me keep my reads in order! :kissing_heart:

Thank You

Ok so I just read the first three episodes and I am shocked!
This is probably one of the most advanced stories I’ve ever read. It’s amazing how you put limelight and Ink characters together in one story! I also loved how you used so many backgrounds.
Though the chapters were a little too long maybe just shorten them down a little but it’s a really a good story.
Keep up the hard work!

1 Like

Hey! I read your story! I hope you keep writing it because I need to know what happened to Claude and Lilith when they were little!! Hope you can check my story out soon! Here is the story link https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/6161559585161216 image|281x499

Haha don’t worry you’ll find out what happened eventually. The next update will be out in 4 to 7 days.
And I would love to check out your story but right now I’m quite busy so I have to wait till later I’m looking forward to it!

I would be willing to do a read for read with you!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

Great I just need to do some other R4R first I’ll get to yours soon.

1 Like

Okay great! And same for me as well :heart:

I just read the the first three chapters of your story and it’s not bad.
I really like how you created a girl band type of theme. It’s really different, a good different.
I’m really interested in the past of Silas and Sarina and I can’t wait to find out.

You did a good job writing this

1 Like

I just read your story and It was really intruging I liked the texing style theme. The title was really good as well and I liked the music in the background it created more suspense.
Keep up the great work

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! Your story is on my list :heart:

No problem at all!

1 Like

Thanks for checking it out, I appreciate it! :sunflower:

It’s fine!