Looking for Some Story Reviews 🥰

Heya I just wanted to create this topic to get some more tips and see where my story stands. I’d like to know if you think there’s something I could improve, so if you could read the first three episodes of my story and tell me what you think, I’d appreciate it :hugs::hugs: If you’d rather do a read for read instead, we can do that too :heart::heart:

TITLE : Clue: Without a Trace
STYLE : Limelight, Cinematic and some Spotlight
AUTHOR/EPISODE NAME : Problematic_Patrick
DESCRIPTION : One by one, your friends are going missing. Can you and your friends uncover who is behind it before you are next?
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5141884242821120
FEATURES

• Main Character Customization
  • Two Love Interests, one male and one female. I might make more as the story goes on though.
  • Various Minigames, Timed Choices, Chase Scenes
  • The ability to switch between/play as multiple characters
  • The point system…it will be used to determine whether you solve the case on your own or not.
  • The ability to solve the case using pieces of evidence you find along the way. This part obviously won’t really appear in episodes 1-3 as it’s too early.
  • Some choices that matter
  • Not complete, but by the end it’ll have at least two endings.
Covers

If you can’t get past one of the minigames, just let me know and I’ll let you know how. I also have cheat sheets of three minigames in particular that appeared to be “the hardest.” It is also important that you play with your phone as some minigame buttons are most likely cut off if played on a tablet or something, meaning you wouldn’t be able to progress.

2 Likes

Nice one. Reminds me of “Envy” by cidney

1 Like

bump

bumpp

Thanks for making this thread! Would love an r4r <3

Story title: Awaken
Author: xmonline
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 3(more to come)

Here’s the link to my story.

1 Like

The directing of your story was really good! I really liked your introduction, made me feel like I was watching an action movie :0

But one thing I feel like you can improve on is when finding out about the murder, make it more realistic? Normally if you heard that your friend was murdered, you would cry or something, right? :thinking:

And try not to use text slangs like “cuz” , it makes it seem informal

Overall, I still really liked your story, the storyline was great!

Hope you read my story soon too:)

1 Like

Read for read?
Hi! I Just published my new story!
Title: Avatar [(ENG) 1-3]
Author: Episode_Polska
Description: Theodore Malone. A teenager who inherited the Avatar’s power. He will face tough challenges, reconciliation of being Avatar and Theo, getting to know his powers, keeping order in his life and keeping secret who he is. Last year at school, exams and friends who start to think that something is wrong. He will have a lot of fights, defeats, problems … Will he be able to withstand the pressure, will Theodore give up?

Number of chapters: only 3!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6447766546219008

Cover:Avatar_ENG_posterThumb_Zg6mjPbhYE

1 Like

Awaken
Author : xmonline
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/

1 Like

Thank you! :cupid::cupid: I’ll try to get to your story later today! If I don’t, then I’ll most likely do it tomorrow :hugs:

1 Like

Hi! Read my story? I’ll read yours too:)

2 Likes

I’d love to do a read for read! I’ll get to yours after I’m done with @episode.xm 's story :heart:

2 Likes

Okay I’ll start with yours :raising_hand_woman:t4:

1 Like

Yeah, of course!

2 Likes

All your story is written in this way? I mean, you can not see the whole characters?

Yeah, it’s called Spotlight mode!

Oh, okay :blush:

Hi! My name is Dani! I’m doing reviews on my Instagram! :blush: So, if you’re interesting in an honest review, fill out the form in my Instagram bio! Here’s my Instagram: daniepisodewriter :black_heart:

Conditions:

• Fill out the form on my Instagram bio
  • The review will be as many episodes as you have read of my story.
  • For example: If you read 3 episodes of my story (Where the Shadows Belong) , I’ll review the first 3 episodes of your story. Send me proof of reading.
  • Maximum: 4 episodes
  • I don’t review stories I’ve already read.

Here’s the link for my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5012355304456192

1 Like

@episode.xm @a_mojtaPL i just finished both of ur stories

@episode.xm I loved the concept of your story! It’s also cool that it was in spotlight since you don’t see that a lot! Kinda forgot to take screenshots throughout the story but heres a shot once i was done.

@a_mojtaPL
I really loved your story as well. It’s always intriguing wondering what’ll happen to Theo next. There are some spelling/grammar errors, but since english isn’t ur first language, i decided to take a couple screenshots of them to show what could be fixed. :sparkling_heart:

1. The first one sounds more like half a sentence. It could sound better like "It’s strange to hear them talking about me (or myself instead of me). Help.
  2. With that one you forgot the t before o, go to the store
  3. You are or You’re just not telling me the whole truth.
  4. Let’s unpack and go swimming! What do you think, guys?

There were a couple more but in most of those I could understand what you were trying to say. But if you want to include better spelling/grammar in the story you could always create a topic looking for a proofreader and they can fix any mistakes before you publish. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much! I’ll fix my grammar errors :joy:

1 Like

Heya, I know I’m a bit late, just been a bit busy. But if you’d still be down for this, I’ll fill out the form and start on your story today or tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like