Looking for some testers for my mini-game

Hi there, I have been working on creating this minigame for hours… Since I spend so much time on it:

1. I can’t notice any flaws anymore
  2. I don’t know if it’s actually fun to do
  3. I don’t know if it’s understandable and how hard it is (hopefully not too hard but not too easy either)

I would really appreciate some testers and you will get a shoutout in my story when I publish it!

Here’s the link :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6479334398558208

1 Like

Hey, I can do it!

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to do it!

1 Like

No problem!

Rules:
I liked that you explained the rules detailed. I think it was a little too much information to take in so I like that you could repeat the rules. It may be a little hard to understand, but I think if you read it pretty slow and with understanding, then you’re fine.

The game:
I think the game was pretty interesting. It was fun and creative. But it was a little hard to do and it took a little bit long time. I needed many tries to do it perfect. Still, I think it’s a funny game to do and it’s not too easy and not impossible either, it’s just need a little time. I think you created something good you can use. Good job!

1 Like

Oh, haha. I didn’t figure it out!

1 Like

Well, I saw that the letters was a little bit different than the others but didn’t think much about it. It was very clear when you wrote it here though.

1 Like

Hm, that helps a lot! Thanks for you time and I will make sure to give you a shoutout when I publish!

1 Like

Thank you!

I’ll be glad to do it! Let me load it up

1 Like

@jassie12dw
Also let me know when you publish your story and what it’s called. I would love to read it!

1 Like

This game is fantastic! I picked up what was happening right away, but the game is a little hard, especially for younger readers. I reccommend maybe after so many steps, the reader gets a clue? The rules were very clear to what is happening, and you did a great job explaining them!

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

That’s a good idea! Maybe every 3 moves you make you get a clue :thinking:

And I will tag both you and @Miranda_Episode in the official announcement thread of my story

2 Likes

Yes, that would be great!

Thank you! I forget if I put it, but my insta is @epi.belpix