Looking for someone to be my writing partner for my story!

I will give credit to you of course and you can make your own character/ characters too! Feel free to dm me on my instagram @episodes.4.jayjay ! If you have ANY questions please dm me.

I prefer to text on forums at first.
What is the story plot?

2 Likes

Umm high school girl (you can make choices to decide if you’re bad or good) and high school “bad boy” falling in love but people don’t want them together (yk the clichĂ© stuff).

1 Like

Ehhh sorry, I’m not really too intrigued! I’ll have to say no, sorry​:heartpulse::heartpulse: I hope all goes well!

It’s ok! Thanks for at least replying😊

1 Like

I might be up for it! I just made my forums account, so I only have a few replies, but I’ve been writing outside of Episode for years lol.

1 Like

I need a writing buddie and a friend too, I have been reading episode stories for a very long time and I said why not write my own story for others to enjoy too I have already started it ,my first story. I could really need a partner who can contribute in any way he/she could, I’m kind of getting stuck in some places, we will both take credits for it. this is my Instagram handle if you will be willing to contribute @jennyposh12 you can also write me here too. Can’t wait to work with you. Thank you.