Looking for someone to do a digital art cover

I’m looking for someone who could make a small cover for my story, I do digital art myself but I’m looking for something slightly better than what I can do. If anyone is happy to help I’ll give you the details. (As long as you’re okay with there being three characters on the cover). And I mean digital art not simple photoshop. Thanks :grinning:.

Thanks for the suggestion but that’s not the sort I’m looking for :grinning:

Photoshop but thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate it.

I might be able to do it? I’m not too bad with digital art and I’ve been doing it for a while. If you want some examples I have some.

Thanks! Can I see the examples?

Sure! Here you go:

Examples

Looks great!

Thank you! Is it good enough for what you’re looking for or do you want to find someone else? I won’t be offended with whichever your answer is. ^^

It’s not exactly what I had in mind when I asked but I love it!

If you don’t mind, I’ll get back to you in about 20 minutes with all the details :grinning:.

Okay sorry for the wait.

Title of Story: The Ex

Number of characters wanted on cover: 3

List of the character(s) details:

SERAFINA (FEMALE)
Skin: Light
Brow: Soft Angled
Hair: High Ponytail (fawn)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (blue)
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic (raspberry)
Clothes: Cross Front Top (Chinchilla Grey), Romantic Floral Skirt,
White Retro Leather Strap Heels

JOE (MALE)
Skin: Light
Brow: Thin Arch
Hair: Short Cropped (chestnut)
Eyes: Classic Round (green)
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (blush)
Clothes: Blue Moon Jacket, Basic Sneakers (Black), Black Tight Pants, Loose White Shirt

NEELA (FEMALE)
Skin: Honey
Brow: Soft Angled
Hair: Diva Curls (punky purple)
Eyes: Slender Natural (white)
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic (dusty rose)
Clothes: Valentine Sheer Red Dress, Fashionista Heels

Name of pose each character will be doing: Serafina will be doing cry_sniff_loop, Joe will be doing eyeroll, Neela will be doing flirt_wink

What I want the cover to look like: In a bar and feel free to be creative and do whatever you want with the title (as long as it isn’t a super basic font like Helvetica or Arial). I want Serafina to be on the left-hand side facing the right-hand side with Joe closer to being on the right and also facing the right. Neela will be on the right-hand side facing the left.

Is there anything else you need?

I believe I have all the information I need. I’ll begin working on it tomorrow since it’s very late where I am. Is that okay or would you prefer I start on it right now?

That’s perfectly okay thank you so much.

Thanks for recommending us :blush:

I meant to ask, do you want black lines or coloured lines?

Coloured please :grinning:

I’m sorry it’s taking me so long. If you really want to, you can ask someone else to do it. It’s up to you, though

I don’t mind! No hurry!