Looking for someone to do a free art cover for me!

i recently made another post about this but im looking for someone to do a art cover for me for free :slight_smile: i’ve just gotten into making my own story and im just looking for someone to make me a cover. details will be listed below! thank you, im willing to credit you however you want! i can list you in my story

images include characters, pose, and background!

details: girl has nose piercing, snake rose tattoo on her thigh, has freckles

details: guy has a eyebrow piercing, full body tribal skull tattoo

no rush :slight_smile: message me or comment if interested!

Hi honey, just letting you know that the forums don’t allow posting the same post more than one time. :slight_smile:

ah! thank you for letting me know love, this is also my first time with forums :sob:

1 Like

I thought so, welcome! No problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hello! I’m a little new to the forums and everything so not too sure how it works, and I do want to make a story of my own eventually, just a bit busy atm. however, would love to help you out with your cover! i do a lot of art in my free time, is there anywhere else i could contact you?

1 Like

@stzzrgir
If you are still looking

i can do it for free

Link to My home page

Link to my most recent post

Link to fill request form

You can find my form "Art request " at: Art request

1 Like

hello! your art is beautiful, i definitely will check it out!

hello! you can contact me on svturnxq on instagram or we can message here :slight_smile:

Thank you so much
I really appreciate the kind compliment

1 Like

okay! Ive sent a request message on insta, my user is ryn.k0n

new episode writer here aswell new with this community and forums, im working on a upcoming story and while everything is going well with it. i still don’t have a cover, now im definitely not the best artist so i couldn’t for the life of me make it myself :sob: im new to this whole thing and im still learning alot, im really confident about this story! but back to the art, im willing to credit you! i can put your preferred credits in my story, i can clarify it in the beginning of all my chapters, whatever you like! just looking for an artist :slight_smile:

p.s kind of a reference pic of how i want them posing!

1 Like