Looking for someone to make a background for me :)

Hey all,
I need a background for my story. I want like a ship deck where the characters can be placed on the deck and you can see the ocean in the background. My story takes place in medieval times, so probably like a wood ship with nothing modern on it. I am willing to do like story reads or recommendations or something in exchange. Please let me know if you are willing to do something like this. Also if anyone knows of a background already in existance that fits this description that would also be great!
Thank you :slight_smile:

Would either of these work?

I can make one??

So do you want a ship overlay? because that way you can put whatever ocean background behind you want.

I just found some stuff I’m not using for my story and I happen to have a shipI can’t use, not sure if it’s your style of boat, but it’s around 1900’s. Here it is.
This is the night version:

This is the day version:

If you like it and you want to use it in your story, please credit my forum username, thanks, and good morning!

So basically you can zoom in on the overlay with the background behind and you kind of achieve that view.

That would be awesome!!

Thank you :slight_smile: , I’m not sure I’ll use this one but I may find a need for it!

I might be able to use them, they are kind of modern looking though. Thanks though :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! I would make you a custom background instead of just finding one from google, but I’m pretty busy right now with creating script templates. Hopefully @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE can get you exactly what you need!

No worries, thank you! :slight_smile:

Heiiyyaa Woul you like to join episode Bomb
A famaly of funny ppl :smile_cat::smile_cat::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

What is it?

A a group to have fun and laaugh (no drama)
you shoul jooin

I need a background cover for my story too. but i don’t know who is going to help me

@CinnamonToast

Yes you should totally join

Hi @Mbuyi I have a few requests to complete but I can do your background of you want.

oh yeah? i would like that