Looking for someone to make a cover picture for a story of mine

I’m looking for some one who can make a black and white cover picture for me. In a forest, one female adult, 3 young girls, and 4 young boys. No faces on them. But their eyes are glowing RED.

I don’t make covers but I would be more than glad to make you splashes if you need any for your story. Feel free to check out my splash thread:

I wouldn’t mind doing it. I hope it’ll look ok

I have made this:

I hope this is ok. You don’t have to use it if it isn’t what you were expecting.
Though if you do use it - could you please credit me at the end of your story.

Thanks xxx
LivLoveDance 7

I made something you might like, if you decide not to use it then it’s okay I don’t mind. I was just a bit bored and decided to try this out. If you tell me your story name I could put it in the cover and your author name if you want it,

Nameless.
That is really amazing! :scream_cat:

So if you’re gonna use it just gimme ur title name and ur author name and I’ll put it on the cover for you. :blush:

The title is Nameless
Author Eva. :slightly_smiling_face:

Of course I’ll put them on the cover as soon as possible. Any additional details or things you want on the cover?

Nope. This is prefect. Thank you :pray:

i do love this picture, if you do not mind, i would like to use this as the bigger cover picture. i will make sure to credit you as the artist. thank you again for making it.

Can someone make some art for me? I am looking for a flower, that looks magical. Anything similar to that will do!

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: