Looking for someone to reword my dialogue

So, I really need to make my lines better in my script. I don’t feel comfortable with them I feel like they’re either short or too long. I’m looking for someone who’s active and nice to help me. I also promise to give you credit on every episode intro and outro. If you’re interested I’d put my intire script on a google docs and you can edit the dialogue how you want, but it has to be the same as what I want the character to say. However, my story isn’t out, yet I hope that isn’t a problem. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Bump! :blush:

1 Like

What’s your story genre? I can help you if you want. PM me

2 Likes

It’s a mix of drama, romance, and action? Is that okay?

1 Like

I will help I am an experienced author!
So pm me your script please :cat:

2 Likes

Sorry, the late reply and sure I will thank you so much :sob:

1 Like

Imma set everything up

1 Like

Moved to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Check out the coder at my shop its free btw :arrow_heading_down:

1 Like

So, basically I need to make my lines better in my script. I don’t feel it will work like they’re either short or too long. I’m looking for someone who’s active and nice to help me. I also promise to give you credit on every episode intro and cover . If you’re interested I’d put my entire script on a google docs and you can edit the dialogue how you want, but it has to be the same as what I want the character to say. However, my story isn’t out, yet I hope that isn’t a problem.
[

1 Like

I’m sorry huh? :cry:

1 Like

Excuse me what?

1 Like

I think I confused you… :cry:

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like