Looking for someone who can help me with phone texts messages overlay? :)

Oh, so I just went to pixlr & used the polygonal (which is located when you click the lasso tool)
And I just outlined the bubble

can I have the link to it?

Sure! https://pixlr.com/editor/

Ok, Iā€™m there and I see the lasso toolā€¦
can you show me a step by step on how to do it?

Ok, Well when you click it, up top it should show 2 shapes (click the shape that looks like origami)
When you do that, your mouse should look like that shape if you hover over your picture. Let me know when you do that, so I can continue

Ok I found it

Ok, when you do that, you might wanna zoom up close to see what your doing (which is located on the right side box that says ā€œnavigatorā€) in that box, you will see 2 shapes that looks like mountain/clouds. But one is small & 1 is big. (Click the one thatā€™s big to zoom up)
Once thatā€™s done, go back over to your picture & align your mouse on the outline of your chat bubble.
Let me know when you do that

Ok I zoom in and made a box around one of the text messages.

Ok, so up top,you will see a word that says ā€œEditā€ click it & a drop down column will appear locate where it says ā€œcopyā€ & click it. Then click file up top & click ā€œNew imageā€ name your image whatever you wanā€™t to name it & click both boxes down below. Hit done when you are finish. Your chat bubble will appear as an png. X out the the big picture you outline from & go back to File, click it & press save. Let me know if your confused

Okay I clicked on the edit then new image, I named my image and clicked the two boxes below and then I pressed ok and it shows a box of the image, and Iā€™m confused what to do next?

Ok, X out the box you cut the bobble out of (which is the box that has a lot of chat bubbles) once thatā€™s done itā€™ll ask you ā€œdo you wanā€™t to save itā€ click no & you should only have 1 box left (the box with 1 chat bubble) Hit ā€œFileā€ from up top & click ā€œsaveā€ A big box will pop up that says ā€œsave imageā€ Under "Format in that box, click png & hit save

Ok I get it now! I save it and its in my download.

Yea. And when you go on your portal on episode interactive you can add it as an overlay. but, You might wanna resize it because it must be below 1mb.
So, hereā€™s an site to resize it: http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/upload#.W0v97tJKjIX

I have another question, whatā€™s the width and height of thatā€™s below 1mb?

Ii really donā€™t know. But, you probably wonā€™t need to resize it though. but,check just in case

ok, Iā€™ll check

yeah it looks good.

Ok & there you have your text message overlay! :blush:

Thank you so much for helping me!
I was wondering if you want credit for it! :slightly_smiling_face:

Yea, you an credit me @Mya1357