Looking for someone who does free art scenes and covers

I’m looking for someone who does free art scenes and covers which includes more then 1 character and some pets including dog or horse for upcoming story.

I have a art scene in mind for my recent story for the last episode which will be completed this time this month and the cover for book 2. I’m in no rush.
Thank you would mean a lot

1 Like

You will have to pay commission if u expect it drawn since that sort of request with take a lot of the artist’s time and you are not likely to find many free, drawn artists. Let alone one that can do all that for free without payment (:

Hey! I saw your comment! I am new to this episode and wish to publish my own story!
What do you mean by “Commission”?

Commission = Where u use currency (money) to pay for something. It’s basically buying something so when u are commissioning something, it’s not going to be free. If the artist accepts the commission then they have to complete what u would like doing (:

Request = Free art but the artist is not obliged to complete the work even if they’ve said they will. Request is where u ask for art to be done without charge instead whereas if u commission, u will have to pay currency unless the artist is negotiable and offers a different method of payment they would like (:

1 Like

Thanks! I got it!

1 Like

There are a ton of good art shops
Silver’s Art Shop
Epi Lair Art Shop
The Toronto Art Shop
Etc.

I can PM you the links to some good ones if you want

1 Like

Yes please would be great help thank you

1 Like