Looking for someone who speaks Ukrainian

… Not someone who just uses Google translate, as, especially in certain languages, it’s not accurate.

Anyway… I have a Ukrainian MC, and it’s not one of the languages I’m able to speak at all. I have a couple of things which I’d like her to say during the story, which would be more natural for her to say using her native language, which of course, I don’t want to be inaccurate.

So, if you’re Ukrainian, or speak it fluently, and also speak English, enough for us to communicate easily, and don’t mind assisting now and again on these moments, then please either drop your name below, or send me a DM here… Or on Instagram @ cheyara_writes58

Of course, it goes without saying that you will be credited in the story for your assistance.

Thank you.
Cheyara :heart:

Hi, feel free to DM me either on here or over instagram @ntfnd.episode (I am not a native speaker, but I can communicate in the language, I have been studying it for 3 years now.)

If no native speakers answer, I’m happy to help!

(також якщо хтось тут носій мови, хотів б з тобою розмовляти, мені потрібен практика☺️)

1 Like

Thank you! You’re a gem, I’ll message you on Instagram as I am on there more often :blush:

1 Like

I know Ukrainian very well. I’m a native speaker, so if you need any help you can ask me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate it :blush::heart:

@Sydney_H Could you close this for me please :blush:
Thanks!

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: