Looking for someone who wants to do a r4r for my story’s

Hey, looking for anyone who wants to do a read for read

Hopefully it’s ok that my story is just a regular story!! Not in the R&R thing, if its not it’s ok
Story Title: Heartbreaker To Lovers(LGBTQ)

Author: Lucy on episode (aaron_ailee_episode on instagram)

Genre: Romance

Trigger Warning: story contains child abuse and self harm, read at your own risk

Description: Lucy is the nerd of the school and when she finds love she only gets heartbroken will she find the love of her life? Or will she be alone forever read to find out/CC/2 Female LI/

Episodes: 8
Even more episodes yet to come! You should give it a try I hope you will enjoy it

Style: Limelight

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4712186153467904

Cover:

1 Like

Oh yes love that’s okay

Sweet thanks :heart:

I’ll do a R4R!

mine if you want and share you opinions (Ps: I’m doing R4Rs!)
Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Instagram: nora_writes_episode
Type: Limelight
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesn’t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isn’t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Nora’s sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldn’t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover:

thank you for reading my story!!! I know it might not be perfect right now but I am getting a proofreader for my story so some new stuff is coming for HTL
#Teamleslie
#Teamlope

Hey love, do you have someone going through your story right now? If, not I don’t mind going through it again.

I’m not perecf, but I am willing to help if you would like. :slight_smile:

Yeah I found a proofreader and the way I am doing it is I am sending her the script of every episode but thank you for the offer love

1 Like

No problem love.

Hey everyone! Thanks for the thread.I am a new author. :blush:

I’d like to do r4r. Do let me know if you’re up for it! .

Title : Don’t Go,I need your love
Author :nurella
Style :LL
Genre :Drama,Young-Adult Romance,Comedy
IG :nurunkitapdunyasi
Description :Defne begins a dangerous game by agreeing with her enemy to win over her ex-boyfriend Alex.İs it really going to be Alex that she wants to win at the end of this love-lust game?
Story Link : episodeinteractive.com/s/5249677170245632

You are really nice like really nice

1 Like

Thank you. :joy: