Choices(bonus if they matter)

LL (with updated features)

INK

Intresting plot

Dont want:
Golden/Nice guys

Cliche BadBoys

A slutty MC (dont come at me with this)

A strong female MC(always badass/excessive eye rolling/sass mouthing/mean/never wrong Mary sue)

A MC who wears revealing clothing

LIs who are full of dumb one liners tht the MC swoons for (e.i: hey beautiful)

Sexual relationships with the LI

Art scenes

3 Likes

Damn. The Mc not wearing revealing clothing is tuff. Majority of the Mcs wear it. :sob::joy: Tey Unnecessarily Evil. It’s a good read.

2 Likes

True im at a loss for wat to read anymore…ill check tht story out

2 Likes

You can try my story if you want haha, I think my story answer to your criteria, But for the bad boy point, one of my character is kinda bad, but I don’t think he’s like the typical bad boy. He’s just very selfish and narcissist haha. I’m trying to develop my main characters as much as possible, because I don’t want to have the kind of story where the MC just meet the guys and then fall in love with one of them and blabla…, I’m trying to make them relate and having a past together (no , it’s not the childhood friend card), If you like the kind of story where we have a strong story, a lot of drama and comedy, you might like it. But I only have 4 episodes for now.

The story is You are my destiny

2 Likes

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

Hey I believe my story fits your criteria! Check it out !

TITLE: Be careful with the angel

AUTHOR: Nora.O_episodes

GENRE: Romance/Drama

MAIN CHARACTERS: Amara & Mateo

STYLE: LimeLight

DESCRIPTION: After spending her life isolated from the world for 20 years, Amara made the brave decision of escaping from her captures. The night of her escape, a brave young man named Mateo, saved her from one of the guards that tried to take her back. She doesn’t stick around to meet him or thank him. Since that night her life begins to take a turn for the best. All thanks to Mateo. Come find out if they ever reunite. If so, do you think there would be any obstacles that will keep them apart?

I will have a story soon that will hopefully be suitable. I too need find nice stories

1 Like

If you like things a little scary, you can have a look at my story:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6133770396172288

1 Like

I guess my stories more or less meet your expectations. The first one is a rather romance and mystery centered, and the second is a funny one. I’d be happy if you gave a chance to them. ^^

Make Me Feel Alive

Story Title: Make Me Feel Alive
Author : JiangShi
Completion Status: 7 (More episodes to come)
Genres: Fantasy/Romance/Comedy
Story style : Limelight
Description : He has a gorgeous face, a hot body, and a shocking secret hidden behind his mesmerizing pair of almond-shaped eyes. And oh, dear Lord, he’s just moved next door!
Link : [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5826328671092736 ]
My IG: @jiangshi.episode

Adventurous: 2.5 Million Light-Years Away

Story Title: Adventurous: 2,5 million light-years away
Author : JiangShi
Completion Status: 3 (More episodes to come)
Genres: Sci-fi/Adventure/Comedy/Romance
Story style : Limelight
Description : Are you ready to leave everything and everyone behind to discover the secrets of another galaxy 2,5 million light-years away from home? Then get on board! (CC, choices and my madness included)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5744696221040640
My IG: @jiangshi.episode

1 Like

Hey,
My story is a fantasy story with lots of different branches. So, choices really matter and affect the story line. :slight_smile:
The plot is definitely not a cliche, but there’s only limited CC and not before episode 15 so far.
The MC isn’t slutty or badass.
However, I don’t know if it’s what you’re looking for, but you have to decide that yourself.

Here are more details in case you want to check it out:
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 14
Style: Limelight
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…
Reveal the secret of Lia’s 18th birthday. Will you make the right choices?

1 Like

Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Authors name Megz_episode
Episodes 4
Instagram name megz_episode7997
How many episode you want me to review 4 are enough
Description A story about 16 celebrities who enter the house of Big Brother uder 24/7 surveillance for 2 months to win the prize of 500 000$, but before that they have to go through all challenges of Big Brother.
I would like you to promote my story.
Style LL
Cover IMG_20190223_164712
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
So here’s my story feel free to read it. And let me know what you think about it afterwards.

1 Like

Feel free to check my story The Star Necklace

1 Like
1 Like

well i love the story:
enemies with benefits!!

1 Like

I like the LI for make me feel alive(apperance is amazing) still reading

1 Like

Not sure if you’ll like this but I published my first story ‘Delinquent’ a little while back. It’s in limelight, has a customizable male MC (+choose your own sexuality) and it’s about a lead singer in a world famous band whose bag gets stolen by an unknown girl and he involuntarily gets sucked into the criminal circuit.

1 Like

You can try mine, but it doesn’t have character customization anymore…
Title: The Witch Chronicles
Author: MayaRae_Writes
Genre: Drama, fantasy
Style: LimeLight
Summary: Four teen witches try to balance, love, school, and witchcraft. Oh, and there’s a group of fanatics trying to end them and all other witches.
Chapters: 3 published, more coming soon.
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5319340029181952
The_Witch_Chronicles_QU_posterImage_wCY3bxEJom

Hope it doesn’t suck lol and fits what you’re looking for…let me know what you think though!

1 Like

I think you may enjoy my story! It’s about people returning from the dead + a government conspiracy. Let me know what you think!

Title: Risen
Author: Dxmonds
Episodes: 13 (more coming soon)
Style: INK
Genre: Mystery (sci-fi, horror)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5064209277386752

1 Like

2d

This is my story, check it out!
Story- Meteor Showers: Destruction
Synopsis- In an apocalyptic future, the worst happens when strange meteors hit Earth, and Venus is trying to help her sister survive. How? To join forces with a complete stranger…
Instagram- @author.ally
Genre- Adventure (with romance elements)
Chapters- 1 only so far, more coming
This story has one love interest but includes really advanced directing.

Ok so I have read you criteria and I think my story fits it? Well most of it
Important info : The story is NOT published yet. BUT it has 28 CHAPTERS.
advert

1 Like