Looking for something good to read

Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Authors name Megz_episode
Episodes 4
Instagram name megz_episode7997
How many episode you want me to review 4 are enough
Description A story about 16 celebrities who enter the house of Big Brother uder 24/7 surveillance for 2 months to win the prize of 500 000$, but before that they have to go through all challenges of Big Brother.
I would like you to promote my story.
Style LL
Cover IMG_20190223_164712
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
So here’s my story feel free to read it. And let me know what you think about it afterwards.

1 Like

Feel free to check my story The Star Necklace

1 Like
1 Like

well i love the story:
enemies with benefits!!

1 Like

I like the LI for make me feel alive(apperance is amazing) still reading

1 Like

Not sure if you’ll like this but I published my first story ‘Delinquent’ a little while back. It’s in limelight, has a customizable male MC (+choose your own sexuality) and it’s about a lead singer in a world famous band whose bag gets stolen by an unknown girl and he involuntarily gets sucked into the criminal circuit.

1 Like

You can try mine, but it doesn’t have character customization anymore…
Title: The Witch Chronicles
Author: MayaRae_Writes
Genre: Drama, fantasy
Style: LimeLight
Summary: Four teen witches try to balance, love, school, and witchcraft. Oh, and there’s a group of fanatics trying to end them and all other witches.
Chapters: 3 published, more coming soon.
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5319340029181952
The_Witch_Chronicles_QU_posterImage_wCY3bxEJom

Hope it doesn’t suck lol and fits what you’re looking for…let me know what you think though!

1 Like

I think you may enjoy my story! It’s about people returning from the dead + a government conspiracy. Let me know what you think!

Title: Risen
Author: Dxmonds
Episodes: 13 (more coming soon)
Style: INK
Genre: Mystery (sci-fi, horror)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5064209277386752

1 Like

2d

This is my story, check it out!
Story- Meteor Showers: Destruction
Synopsis- In an apocalyptic future, the worst happens when strange meteors hit Earth, and Venus is trying to help her sister survive. How? To join forces with a complete stranger…
Instagram- @author.ally
Genre- Adventure (with romance elements)
Chapters- 1 only so far, more coming
This story has one love interest but includes really advanced directing.

Ok so I have read you criteria and I think my story fits it? Well most of it
Important info : The story is NOT published yet. BUT it has 28 CHAPTERS.
advert

1 Like

okay okay i gotta get a specific
my story can be taken as cliche at first glance but my characters are extremely soft and natural. I don’t promote that slutty mess, but you’ll just have to see for yourself if you’re interested <3

ig: @epytw

Category: Action / Romance
Short Description: They both do God’s work in a devilish way. Will working together cause heartache or change everything for the better?
Episodes: 6 (more coming soon)

1 Like

Title: In Love With A Prince :purple_heart::crown:
Gener: Romance
Author: M.Dutta
Description: You just had a break up and A Prince fell in love with you but what trouble waiting ahead of this journey…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6446153122250752

1 Like

Thanks ill check it out

1 Like

thank you so much…

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for the post, Mine has now been published

I have currently finished doing some R4R with some lovely ladies, and Am currently still doing one with someone else as well,
Am currently looking for more R4R as well :), I want someone who is NOT going to ghost on me UNDER no circumstances
And if you dont want to do a R4R and your just looking for a new story to read I would be greatful if you could check out mine :) **Title** :Mum Knows best
Decription : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matters Tappable choices
Style : Ink
Chapters : [MY STORY IS COMPLETE, 28 CHAPTERS]
** Important info** : There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

Hey there! Here’s my story. If you find it interesting, give it a try :blush:

Title: A Game Of Fate
Author: Aquamarine
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 3 (more to come!)
Description: Humans, are just pawns in the Moirai’s game.
A game where mortals, have no control over their Life and Fate.
(CHOICES MATTER + MULTIPLE ENDINGS!)

Instagram: @aquamarine_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6613635909943296

1 Like

I like that cover sounds intresting too

1 Like

Thank you!! :blush:

Story Title: The Accident
Author: Eternity
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror And a small amount of Romance.
Style: Ink
Instagram: Epi_Etern

Description
California 2016, you live in this beautiful country but something doesn’t seem right, the city is in danger from some monster hidden within it… Will You find out the truth about the history or will the horror come to get you. You play as your own character and You’re friends with Daniel Cruise and his mates… when you first arrive at school Daniel, Nicholas and Hollie have special “abilities” these abilities shouldn’t be abused otherwise something evil would get released. Something happens to Daniel… further through the year… What will happen to California? Is everyone safe around Daniel? Or is there a dark secret, you have to discover… The story will have a bit of romance, it’s more action, adventure with a bit of horror. You play between two character’s POV.

Total Episodes: 20
Link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Accident (Season - 1)

Check out this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Working on Episodes 21 & 22 atm!
There are only a few Art scenes, not every Episode has them!