Looking for something...I don't know, clean?

Does anyone know of any episodes that don’t feature lots of violence/sexual content/language? I’m going through a rough time (mentally) right now, but I’d still like to be able to find good stories. I’m just asking because every single community-made Story I’ve read so far is really heavy; the last one I read featured an intense scene that ended with a rather disturbing shot of blood being splattered everywhere, which my brain did not like at all.
Thank you for your time–A.

5 Likes

Well my story SIMulation is a good clean story. Sorry for the self promotion, but it really is I hope you feel better, and my pm is always open if you need to talk.

3 Likes

If you’re looking for a clean romance story, may I suggest Anyone But You by Ellaria Jameson? It’s a country romance and if it doesn’t bother you, has some Christian influence (I’m not Christian myself but I didn’t not mind the influences) and also deals with family values. It’s a bit sad at times, but the overall tone is of happiness, love, and finding where you belong! There’s no cursing, violence, or dark scenes in it at all.

3 Likes

My story Is called Olympus Has Chosen and It doesn’t use strong language or Violent Overlays. Please check it out if you have the time :slight_smile:

Hope you feel better (Mentally) soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

tangled love, I’ve read the classic version but pretty sure the updated is just as good.

1 Like

Thank you, everyone, for the recs and the kind wishes. I’ll certainly try to look through all of these.

1 Like

If you’re looking for some clean stories, an author I’d suggest is Joseph Evans. Also, well wishes <3

2 Likes

Yup! He’s a very kid-friendly author, and his stories aren’t too strong nor too soft.

1 Like

My story, Diary of a Middle School Teacher, doesn’t have profanity or sex scenes in it; it’s a very light, family-friendly story.

Joseph Evans stories are also good, except maybe The Last Goodbye, which did have some profanity in it… however, you can choose to read the version without profanity.

1 Like