Read for Read. get your new stories noticed!

Hi All!
I’ve been working on this story for awhile and I don’t have insta so it has gone completly unnoticed. Please check it out and share! <3
Title: Eyes
Genre: Horror
Description: What started out as a fun adventure turns into a night of terror when Michelle and her friends discover an old mansion. (Choices will determine who lives and dies.)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6467788034408448

3 Likes

I’m interested in reading new stories. My new story is almost complete (it’s going to be 10 chapters and I’m on 9.) If your new, brilliant stories are suffering from lack of reads, this thread will hopefully help you out! Please share your stories and uncover others as well. <3

Here is mine.

Title: Eyes
Genre: Horror
Description: What started out as a fun adventure turns into a night of terror when Michelle and her friends discover an old mansion. (Choices will determine who lives and dies.)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6467788034408448

I take a look when I get the chance! :slight_smile:

Okay. Send me the link when it’s out!

I would love to do a read for a read, here is my story.
Title: Blood of the Empress
Author: Treas H
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: After touching an ancient crown, Thea Maeda begins experiencing visions of an ancient empress. When her professor reveals to her the truth, Thea has to make a life-altering decision in which the fate of the entire world hangs in the balance.
Episodes: 4 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @treasH.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6680053253144576

2 Likes

My new story is already published!!! :heart_eyes:

I’ll get right on it! Would you like to do a review of each others too?

Ill read it as soon as i can! Want to send each other screenshots for proof?

I’ll read it soon! Are you going to read mine too?

1 Like

Of course. Send me your tittle :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi PurpleJay, I came across your story a couple days ago, and I’m now definately going to read it! I also made a story :slight_smile:

Title: It’s Complicated
Genre: Romance
Description: You’re a 17 year-old girl living live the best way you can. Everything goes its way, untill two brothers change your life forever. Who will you choose? Love and drama awaits!

(Sorry for the bad quality ‘:slight_smile: ) I would love you guys to read my story, and I’m definately going to read lots of yours!
Semile <3

1 Like

Sure! :blush:

Hey Trea!
Just read your first chapter! It’s so good, I can’t wait to read more!

Sooo cool! I’ll read it super soon!

Thank you! x

Sure thing! I’ll PM you :smiley:

Everybody_Talks_6b_posterThumb_w3ISnDnlmV

Title: All The Boys
Author: Daxa Rock
Genre: Drama/ Romance/ Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4970429717544960

I’d love to read your story soon :two_hearts:

Hi! Are you up for a r4r?

Sure, we can definitely do a review.

Here goes my story, I hope you like it!:kissing_heart:

Title: Just a one night stand?

Description: In a life full of meaningless one night stands, who would have said your love story would start with one too? Love, Drama, Hidden secrets… You name it!

Genre: Romance

Type: INK

Length: 35 Episodes, Fully released.

Just published!

Covers:

My story is called “Just a one night stand?” And it follows Adriana’s life in a not so normal love story with a sexy, popular, f*ckboy named Tristan by her side.
They meet each other in the most ordinary way possible: By having a meaningless one night stand. (taking into consideration their lifestyles)
Fate ends up bringing them back together, when the next day, Adriana is shocked when finding him standing in her livingroom with the news that he’s about to move in with her. At first they are not very fond of each other, but that “hate” ends up developing into a beautiful friendship and eventually into something more.
This story takes lot’s of dramatic turns like pregnancy, heartbreaks, secrets, lost friendships, lies, troubled pasts, new romances ETC.
It’ll mean the world to me if you could go check it out.
Thanks and wish you all the best of luck! :heart:

I would love doings reads for reads too, if there’s anyone interested, PM ME!

1 Like