Looking for something to read lol

Hi!!
I’m looking for some new stories to read as I wait for updates on my current favourites. Plz recommend me something. I really enjoy like mafia stories, boss-worker relationships, rockstar stories or also some teenage romance. But to be honest send anything and I’ll add it to my list!! (preffered style is limelights for me)

16 Likes

Hi, thank you for this. Here are my stories!

R&R: Victim 269
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemy’s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Chapters: 10
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

1 Like

Hi! Please check out my story. I think you might like it.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there​! :sparkling_heart::sparkles:

You can try my story!
(P.S. There are fight scenes🤗)

Title: Prison Of Exile
Instagram: @elle.rossette
Genre: Action
Episodes: 5
Description: Criminals are criminals. Broken hearted. Lost in rage. Can Sami and Joshua find themselves? Or will they forever be lost?

1 Like

Title:* Taming Mr.Wylde
Description: A perfect life with a perfect boyfriend, what else could a girl dream of? Until you discover the shocking truth of the new boy at school… Can you keep a secret? [CC, Choices, LL]
Genre: drama, romance

if anyone up for R4R PM me!

1 Like

RR_Till_Death_do_us_part_posterThumb_zPbenSAVZn

Title
R&R: Till Death Do Us Part

Genre
Romance

Author
Baked potato

Description
Family is everything to you and that’s why you are sacrificing your whole life to save your sister by getting married to a famous actor. Will it be a movie worthy romance?

Link

Information
1LI, male or female MC, male or female LI, plusize choice, Full CC

1 Like

hiii!! Would you like to read my story? :pleading_face:
It’s a teen rom-com drama :blush:
Will mean alot if you give it a try :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653573891555328

1 Like

Hi!:heart_eyes:
I would appreciate if you would try to read my story and post it on Instagram :heart:
MY STORY:
The sassy girl & The arrogant boy
Author: Shilat
Story Genre: Romance with a lot of drama and action.
Chapters: 4 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Description:
you enlist to the army to become a medic. You are a sassy girl who says whatever comes to your mind. Your handsome arrogant commander is driving you crazy. HOW YOU DEAL WITH HIM? WILL YOU PASS THE HARD TRAINING? (M /1 LI,CC)

**Follow me on Instagram - Shilat.episode
Cover:

Try my story The sassy girl & the aroggant boy. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6557050437042176

1 Like

Hello Joanna. Hope you can give it a chance :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread!

Name: Twin Fairies
Author: Raitlyn
Genre: Fantasy, Drama
Chapters: 6
Style: LL
Description:
You’re a girl living in a fairy world. What happens when you meet your twin sister and find out that she just happens to be one of the most powerful Fairies in the universe?

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

You can try mine.

But_Then_I_Met_You_aV_posterThumb_ZLWegUzHkm
Title: But Then I Met You

Description: Follow the story of Sienna, future heir of the world’s most prominent corporation & how she captures the ups, downs, and complications of love, especially with an age disparity.

Genre: Drama/Romance

New episode next week!

Follow me at IG: episode.coffeezbeans

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: But Then I Met You

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hello :wave::two_hearts:
Anyone interested to read my story ? :blush:

I published my story, hope you like it!
Title : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

1 Like

Thank you for this? :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: @naddyistyping
Title: R&R: Deal with the Devil
Genre: Mystery/Drama
Description: Being the big city’s fixer-upper is no joke, especially when a dangerously charming con man offers you a deal you can’t refuse. Are you willing to take the risk?
Contains Full CC and 2 Male LIs

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: R&R: Deal with the Devil

1 Like

I have 2 you’re welcome to check out. One of the LI in Josephine is a rock star :smirk:

Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 29 (complete)

Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI

Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 8 (more coming)

Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.

Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

1 Like

Here’s one of my stories if you’d like to check it out💕it’s almost completed😊

1 Like

Hi there,

My new story is “Unexpected Perfection”! I’ve poured my heart and soul into this story so I’d love to get more readers!

Author: Rhyann
Genre: Romance
Language: English
Customization: MC and LI
Instagram: @rhyann.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5202042013220864

Description: Kylie has it all -beauty, brains and a great life in the big city. Ryder has only ever been passionate about his work. Can a chance meeting change their lives forever? (Based on love in real life).

1 Like

Hiya! :sparkles:

May I also recommend my own story? :hugs:

Story name: Let It Be Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Story description: You have everything going for you; going to law school and a boyfriend. But what happens when a breakup results in two guys fighting for your love. Who will own your heart?
Current chapters: 3 (more coming soon)

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6585742718599168
Episode handle/Author: Pure_Rebel
Instagram handle: epipure_rebel

2 Likes

i think you might like mine!

1 Like