Looking for Sound Desginer for my Published Story!

hey there, it’s via here : )
so as some of you may or may not know, i’m the author of “how to feel”, yk the magical one lol

heres info about the story bc yk PROMO :wink:

open me!

STORY TITLE: how to feel
AUTHOR: viarose
GENRE: fantasy, romance, drama
STYLE: Limelight
CHAPTERS: 3
INSTAGRAM: @viarose.writes
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5727852826918912

anywayz, my story has been out for about 3.5 weeks so far and ive gotten some feedback and well… people aren’t happy that my story doesn’t have sound :woozy_face: :joy: so basically im looking for someone to add sound and music to my story and its scenes and yk all that jazz :sparkles:

i wOuLd do it myself but i rlly d e t e s t the episode music / sounds, i would much prefer not using it but anyway. i luv my readers :’)

the way this would happen is you would read my story and have ur own writer’s portal open (or not, if ur experienced with the sounds / music) and you would write down what sound / music you think i should use during a scene or specfic time.

now ur probably asking “what would i get out of this tho?” well obv full credits on the story itself as well as my ig, and i can make u edited splashes, character cards, moodboards, proofread, review or colour an outline for you : )

so if ur interested feel free to reply! thanks so much y’all <3

i hope this is the right category woops

2 Likes

I will try to help you out tomorrow that is if no one else responds.

1 Like

I WOULD LOVE TO HELP, HUN!! :heart_eyes:
@viarose

2 Likes

I can help right away :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@WolfGamerGirl37 @amber.writes

thank you both so much, unless you guys want to do it together, which one wants to give up the position lol?

2 Likes

I will be at work for most of the day. I can get the parts you don’t get to later tonight. That is up to you if you want to do it on your own instead.

2 Likes

Yup, it’s your decision

2 Likes

Alright, I can work on it right now. Have you gotten any done yet? Sorry for the late reply.

1 Like

Okay, you want to work together right?
It will be so much fun

2 Likes

Yep! I think that will be easier for us! I agree this will be fun!

2 Likes

@viarose sorry for the delay. I’m going to try to work on your story today. Work was a bit chaotic this week for me since we had to corporate walks happening.

1 Like

it’s alright i’m in no hurry!

1 Like

Still need someone?
I can do it soon dependant on how many episodes there are.

2 Likes

sure, you can go for it if you’d like! there are 4 chapters so far, and i’d like if someone could do the upcoming ones too : )

2 Likes

yeah sure, i ran out of unlimited passes a week ago but i’ll still get it done for you soon x

2 Likes

tysm! take ur time <3

1 Like

Episode 1 is all i can do tonight,
start straight away with
music music casual_conversation_music_loop
stop at “worlds away”
‘music off’
title scene:
sound shortmusic_jungleneutralfade
sound off
after title
music music_timepassage
‘music off’ at balcony of elements
“who you are” start
music music_stringpluckbeat
‘music off’ at “such a weird dream”
“just a dream” start sound drum_punchline
sound door_knock when toaster comes.
“lip-locking” sound shorrtmusic_70s
“did he just-” sound ew_male
“stop it guys” music music_introspectiveacoustic
‘music off’ after dressing game
“but im not” sound shortmusic_mysteriousguitar

3 Likes

Let me know when it’s done and pm me a link to proof read it to make sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wow thank you so much! ur so quick! i’ll get to coding that soon.

1 Like

@Nick or @Sydney_H, can you please close this topic?

@amber.writes @WolfGamerGirl37 @epiiola
thank you for all your help so far, but i’ve decided i am not going to add any sound anymore. i’m now focusing on my entry for the ldr contest. sorry for all your hard work going to waste, i can make you guys something if you’d like, just pm me. again, sorry! <3

4 Likes