Looking for stories suggestions mafia and fantasy

Read it all please, Espically what is bold

either mafia or fantasy

now if Mafia, dont suggest unleash it is one of this
Gay/lesbian, not as a pick gender, but a legit lesbin/gay story
police X mafia(love reletionship), can be undercover but prefore not.
love interest is not the mafia leader, but a lower criminal.
asian,(havent seen a singel asian mafia story, like to read one)
anything there remind you of the anime, The way of the house husband.

good for fantasy dont suggest unleash it is one of this
enemies to lover( this one can actually be any genre)
love interest is evil, but soft for the MC
Fantasy world, adventure magic,

Abseloutly no vampire werewolf, if it reminds you of twilight no, just no. got enough
of that as a teen.

lastly I would really aprciate if you tell my why you think I would like it. which one of my wanted traits it has. if you dont tell me what trait I am looking for it has I will NOT read it, because I am picky and I am tired of people suggesting me stories there is not what I am looking for

7 Likes

What type of fantasy stories are you looking for?

1 Like

this

2 Likes

Ok do you like fantasy stories why you discover lost worlds, cities or the truth about something?

2 Likes

dosent really matter, if it includes what I am looking for

2 Likes

Ok, hereโ€™s a good fantasy story that I have been reading:

1 Like

can I ask what traits I am looking for you think it have?

1 Like

Hi
My story is about mafia, I think you could like it (:crossed_fingers:t3:Hopefully :relaxed:)

This is my story details

Title : Long time

Gerne: Romance / Mystery

Episodes: 9 (ongoing)

Author: Lea

Instagram: lea.episode.1

Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.

Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.

What happens when you feel like you donโ€™t fit in this world anymoreโ€ฆ and you want to know the truth?

When you cross his path will he help you?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096 1

Cover:

1 Like

I would be happy if you explain which part of the traits I am looking for it have.

1 Like

Do you mean what this story includes?

For example full CC and point system
Is that what you mean?

No I made of a list of what I wanted the story to have, so I kinda expect it to have one of them.

Ok

1 Like

Yes I would love to, I think you might like the fact that the main characters is a women from a such a masculine world and she want to know what happen to her mum how got killed.
She have to go through so many things to know what happened.
This story is kinda romance/ thriller I think you might like :blush:

3 Likes

interesting unfortently that is not any of the things I am looking for

1 Like

u might like this story! By @NewEpisodeFanatic

why u might like it:

It takes place in magical realms. The leader of the ruby realm is very powerful & she is called crimson red (hence the story title) she meets the most powerful realm leader! Daxton, who is v heartless. He runs the diamond realm. Other realms are emerald & sapphire. Both mc & Li hate each other at first n fight a lot. However, daxtonโ€™s different for her bc she fights like a true, faithful warrior. He admires her & they start to slowly fall for each other. It also includes lots of mystery abt villains. I think itโ€™s rlly good. It does follow enemies to lovers, lol, so it might b for u. It also includes cool asf art scenes. Self drawn by the author. :cloud::cupid:

Also, for mafia, u might like the adrenaline revamp bc itโ€™s got a female Li & is abt criminals fighting the police & in my opinion is quite good lol. Directing is also so good

2 Likes

The story is fantasy and adventure story. Itโ€™s a lost tribe story if you know what I mean

1 Like

Read it, the magic ball overlay I actually made, though I think she use my old profile name as credit.

but good suggestion

1 Like

Hi!
Maybe you can try mine, I think itโ€™s original, I wanted to write something different. If you would read it, I appreciate every feedback, thanks!

Heyy maybe this story is something for you :kissing_heart: I always write fantasy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : R&R: The Tree of Life

Genre : dark fantasy thriller

Chapters: 3 (ongoing)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5349829779324928

Description :

You grew up near an old tree. That old tree has seen everything from time to time. You always wondered if it could tell you your path in life. You get the chance to wake up the tree. But what if it turns out that this risk is not without its consequences?

[LGBTQ, LL, 2 M/F MCโ€™S/LIโ€™s, GAMES]

My new story is an LGBTQ+ crime-thriller with an Asian MC who wants to kill his gang leader :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: would be honored if youโ€™d give it a read!

๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ: R&R: Sprint
๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฟ๐—ฒ: Thriller/Crime/Romance
๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: Sick of a desperate future, Blake conspires to put an end to his ringleader. But one chance meeting with fate would change all he thought he had in plan.
๐——๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜€: Male MC, 1 male LI, no CC, ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ mature themes.
Trigger warning: Blood, violence, domestic abuse.
Instagram: @licorice.ep
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4842607986540544

1 Like