Looking for stories suggestions mafia and fantasy

@lidezutt

I read your story in r4r

@Vendula

Thank you for this thread! If you have not tried this, do give it a try, who knows you might like it :relaxed: As for traits you are looking for, this story is about enemies to lovers, and the love interest will go soft for the MC in the later chapters.

Title : The Wolf in Disguise
Author : Eeviee (IG: @eeviee.stories)
Genre : Romance/Fantasy/Mystery/Drama
Episodes : 8 (ongoing)
Style : Limelight
Description: While visiting your grandma, an encounter with a mysterious boy results in you enrolling at the Wolfrest Academy. Will you be able to save yourself from the wolves’ den?

Features:

• Custom name for MC
  • Limited CC of the MC and LI (No eye color and hair color)
  • Choice matter
  • Point system
  • Advanced directing
  • 1 ending
  • Mini-games
  • Music + Sound
  • Art scenes

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6066415763914752

No worries lovey :blush:
Hope you find the story your are after :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My Butler by sophookles
The dragons Bride by earlgraytea

For mafia (sort of)

Mindreader by Aluzsa

I have read dragon bride, love it.

for the other what part do you think I would like about it, what of the things I am looking for do you think it have

1 Like

Well My Butler is a fantasy, it’s about a cursed butler in a castle. The MC is an author and she has to find out how to break the curse so the town isn’t cursed.

1 Like

Hi! I have something with mafia if you would like to read :hugs:
After you feel free to dm me about your thoughts and feedback :black_heart: :hugs:
You can find me also on Ig: @miwrites.epi

Story title: R&R: 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗔
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: After his death, she took a risk and changed her whole life to be part of his lifestyle. She wants revenge, but unfortunately she’s chasing ghosts.

Summary

Nerissa never wanted this lifestyle. She had everything: perfect life, plans, boyfriend. But one day she lost everything. Loss could change anyone, so she risked her whole life just to find her fiancé killers, to avenge his death. And now 5 years later she’s fearless, she’s powerful but she still doesn’t have peace in soul.

What if she never find answers? What if her life was always a biggest lie? What she’ll do if someone close betray her?

Chapters: 1-7 for start!
CC: Limited
Choices: yes!
LI: Male - 1 or 2 (depends)
Style: LL
MC: Female

Have a nice day!

can you please tell me which of the traits of mafia story I am looking for yours have. because I did ask not to suggest stories unleash they have those

I’ll dm you right away :black_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for recommending my story here, Ari :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :pray:

1 Like

Thanks reading my story and creating those awesome magic ball overlay for me :heart_eyes: :heart: :clap:

You changed your profile name? :thinking:

1 Like

yes, I changed it on insta, I think you use my old insta tag.

1 Like

Feel free to check out my story also doing R4R

Tittle: Secrets (Ll)
Author: Miss.Simone
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 4
Description: Renae Santiago! A mysterious person with a dark past who crosses path with a cocky mafia leader Dante Rodríguez. They both have Secrets but who will be the one to confess first?
Link: http: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5572481667235840
Instagram: episode.simone

sure I love doing r4r.
Scorn heir chapter 7 release, r4r, promot your story - Community / Promote Your Story - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

sure

1 Like

This is my story… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

Title : Deadly Desire
Author : Ahana
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy
Main Genre : Romance
CC : Full Customization
Number of LI : One
Number Of Chapters : 15
On Going
Cover

1 Like

Hi I really recommend:

Craving Scar - by Hope Moon
Shatter Me- by Nessie

Thoose are my fav

EVERYBODY HAVE TO READ THEM!

@Ahanaa you posted your story twice

@Rilley_writesSTORIES

Also I would really apriciate if you elebarated on this part. I wanna know what I am opening and if its even what I am looking for, I am not just looking for any mafia story, I want spicific traits which I mention in first post

1 Like

I think you wouldlike Shatter ME bc its really emotional and its not like the other mafia stories, usually mafia stories are cliche and I always read them bc I really like them but this one is really emotional and you will cry like me :slight_smile:

Craving Scar by Hope Moon is a mafia story too and I REALY REALLY KNOW YOU WILL LIKE IT!, It is emotional too and there is a lovely love story

but which part of what I am looking for does it have, I am not looking for emotinel, I am looking for what I wrote in the first post.

1 Like