Looking for stories to read. Help me out!

Good evening Episoders! :wave:
I’m looking for stories to read, so I would appreciate if you recommend me stories that you find interesting or even your own story.

What am I looking for?
:black_small_square: Genre: romance or drama
:black_small_square: Story Style: Episode Limelight
:black_small_square: Great directing skills

If you have any suggestions, write a name of the story and a short story description.
Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The Truth by @Carter.cash

2 Likes

Thank you so much lovely <3 xxx

1 Like

np, luv the story.

Strange Chemistry is so good!

1 Like

@wincyyellow will be putting The Ruby Tiara in Limelight, so whenever she is finished you can give it a read if you havent read it before. The story is also in ink style.

2 Likes

I am really sorry but my story is not in LL! Readers have praised my directing and it is a romantic drama. If you are interested just let me know.

3 Likes

Hiya ~ This is my story if you’re interested! :slight_smile: Hope you can check it out.

(WATCH NEW STORY TRAILER): [LINK TO TRAILER]

Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 9 (Ongoing)
Genre: Comedy/Romance
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra and Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

1 Like

Het there! This is my story, hope you give it a chance. I think my story has everything you are looking for.

Title : Who We Are.
Style : Limelight.
Genre : Comedy.
Description : Penny just arrived at her dream college. Will she be able to handle classes, friendship and most importantly, love? Fasten your seatbelt and get ready for the crazy ride.
Link : click here!

Cover :

2 Likes

Is your story style in Episode Limelight? :thinking:

Read, fake love
Pleasee it is soooo good

1 Like

I read it in two days because i was so interested

1 Like

Hey, my story is not in LL but INK.

You can always go check it out :slight_smile:

Name: The Lost Princess
Author: T.Sofia
Genre: Romance, Adventure
Episode: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: 7 Kingdoms , 1 broken rule and 1 lost princess. Will she ever find her way back home? Read and follow the adventures of Princess Stella and her boys.

PNG

1 Like

Guys, it’s amazing that you want to recommend your stories but remember the person who posted this thread has requirements- they want to read a story in Limelight, not another style (at least I think)

Imagine if someone posted a thread saying they wanted to read stories in ink only and some people started posting classic style stories.

There’s many more threads out there that are for stories in all styles.

Again, it doesn’t matter what a style a story is in, because it is not the style but the story line that is the most important party of a story, however it matters that we follow the rules of the thread : )

3 Likes

There’s this story called Envy by Cindy Gautler, I believe. It’s in LL and she finished it about a month ago. It’s really good.

2 Likes

It would be lovely if you could look at m story :slight_smile:

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Genre: drama
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 7

1 Like

Sorry I’ve deleted it, I didn’t read the post :joy:

I you want read my story . Let me know what you think
My story: Trust the Love
Author: Misslibra
Title: Trust the Love
Instagram: misslibra3582
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
Description:
Trusting in love is easier said than done.
Stubborn Cassie and serious Jackson find themself is the battle of finding true love
Go along with this intense and impactful love story.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6188648946335744

IMG_0759

1 Like

**My Story:**Emerald Falls
Author: JJ
Instagram: jlouise
Genre: Drama (Action and Romance)
Style: Ink
**Description:**What happens when Good Girls like Bad Boys. Sparks will ignite, and Bullets will fly so strap yourselves in for a ride of Twists, Turns, Murder and Love in Emerald Falls.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5219624548171776

1 Like

I can give it a try. :blush:

1 Like