Looking for Stories to read! (With a twist!)

Hii! I was wondering if you guys could recommend some stories that are not yours!. I want to spread some love, so I want you to recommend others story’s and boost them up a bit! :heart:

p.s. if you have seen my other topic of reading your stories, don’t worry i am still doing that. I have gotten tons of stories so it’s going to take a while. Thank you!

4 Likes

I can recomand

Lost in the starts by Mare Acacia
Reflective Difference by Episode.Honeey and Tldax
Gettting over her by LemonJay

and I know this titel is a mouthfull, but its the funniest story I ever read, if you like comedy you gotta at least give it a chance

My forced arrange marriage to my gang leader vampire bad boy boss and I am pregnant by Clarkie

2 Likes

I recommend Stay the Night. By earlgreytea I think. And Scoring Your Heart

2 Likes

If you like mysteries I recommend You Know Me by @fake_bananas and Quicksand by @repujaytion !

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :pleading_face: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

My all time favorites that have twists in them :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thank youuu!! :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Story Title: SAVE ME

Genre: Romance, Mystery, Fantasy

Story Style: LimeLight

Story Caption: Lola grew up homeschooled and isolated with an unknown health condition, they relocate where she then meets Ethan Peace, a ruthless vampire, will he take the risk to save her?

•Im so excited to share this wonderful story with you guys!! I’ve worked really hard for the past 7 months to bring you this amazing, quality story!

My Instagram: @auri.episode

Here can you DM me on any questions regarding the story or just to be friends I’ll gladly be open to help others!

Important information: This is my first story, so I would love some constructive criticism, other than that I truly believe you will really enjoy it. CC is available!!!

1 Like