Looking for Stories to Read

Hii!! I’m looking for stories to read :smiley:

Story Title:
Author:
Small Description of the Story:

Also I wooullld Looovee to Read an LGBTQ+ Story too :smiley:

Hey! I would love for you to check out my story. Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: SS
Title: Shattered Souls
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232

Title:The Heart Won’t Let Up
Author:Aquarius-kiss
Genre:Romance
Style:Ink
Episodes:6 (ongoing)
Description:Heavenly has been let down her whole life and although she would love to give and receive love, her heart just won’t let up. Will Ace change that or will it all crumble before them?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6521658929840128

Thank you for sharing your story I will def. Read it <3

Interesting story <3 I’ll def read it <3 Thank you <3

Thank you in advance for giving it a chance

I know it’s not my place to meddle in other people’s business but I’ve read @Aqaurius-kiss story and it’s really good, you should definitely check it out.:blush:

Thanks for the love, I’ve also read yours and it was good as well.

Thank you <3 I’m all hype now! btw How many chapters does your story have for now?

12 chapters but the first 3 are really short because I was still learning.:confused:

I understand you, I’m currently writing mine but It’ll take more time for me to release the chapters, I’m planning to release it once I’ve done 5 or 7 chapters

Once your done let me know so I can check it out. And if you want another good storie you should check out @Alisha.Sophie it’s really good to.

Hey :blush:

I´m gonna do little self promo
Story title: Girls
Author: Anne Marry
Small description of the story: Follow Grace,Ivy,Rhiannon,Luna,Sierra on their way. Story about 5 girls in their 20s. They are dealing with everyday problems and some own life battles.

And I am interested in LGBTQ stories too, so if you found something let me know

Hope you like it :slight_smile: :heart:

Yes thank you so much! <3 <3 <3

omg!! this is so interesting! thank you for sharing! <3 and if your interested in LGBTQ+ you should read @Chida she’s an LGBTQ+ writer! <3

I will check it out, thank you for support :slight_smile:
You have your story out? So I can read it? :slight_smile:

I’m still working on mine, but once it’s done I will pm you :smiley: :heart:

Awww… thank you so much :two_hearts:

Ok girl, keep me updated :raising_hand_woman:

Hey,
I started my first Story and if you are interested in it, have fun reading.

Author: Sophy Miller
Title: The Story of my parents
Summary: A Girl gets lost with someone and then an old man helps them. They are staying with that man for a day and he then tells the Girl a Story of an assassin.

The time Switches into the past when the man Begins so you read the Story the man is ‘telling’ the Girl