Looking for stories to read! ❤

Hello!

I’m looking for new stories to read on Episode.

Before I get into the requirements and everything else, please note that this is NOT a Promote Your Story thread. Of course you can promote a story of your own, but ONLY if it meets the requirements. There are no exceptions!

Requirements:

• No romance! It’s allowed but not as the main focus of the story.
  • Preferred genres: Mystery, adventure, thriller.
  • No cliches. I’m serious. This is the main reason I decided to make this thread, to find something original.
  • A story that doesn’t take place in high school. It’s honestly annoying.
  • Diversity is a MUST for me (characters of all races, sexualities, religion, etc.)
  • NO S*X SCENES. DISGUSTANG. Seriosuly though, it’s disgusting asf.
  • Choices MATTER.
  • No mafia/gang stories!

:black_heart:

3 Likes

well, looks like my story meets your requirements!

1 Like

I’ve heard my story is unique, and it has every element of the genre you prefer. Choices definitely matter. It has criminal themes, but I believe it’ll surprise you ^^

Title: Blackbird
Author: Licorice
Genre: Action
Summary: Being her personal assistant isn’t the only thing Chase’s new boss has in mind for him. Secrets of the underworld begin to unveil, and not everything is exactly as it seems. (Male & female MC, point system, impactful choices)
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)

Link: https://bit.ly/365yrLB
Instagram: @licorice.writes

1 Like

Mysteria by Klutzekat

1 Like

I’ll recommend mine, because:

• Romance isn’t the main focus of the story, and there definitely aren’t any sex scenes. There’s only this scene in a flashback where it’s implied that the MC had sex, but there are no details about it whatsoever. Mafia, gangs, pregnancy, student-teacher relationships, bad boy LIs, jealous mean girl exes… none of those are present in my story. And obviously it doesn’t take place in high school because the MC is 25 and gets a job for the first time in her life.

• It’s comedy-adventure.

• The MC and her family are Lebanese, and there are many other characters from varying backgrounds.

Here it is if you’re interested:

1 Like

Here’s my story if you’re still looking for some. If I am being honest I guess a cliche in my story would be that she does find out she’s a princess… (don’t judge). Other then that I think what goes on in the story is pretty original.

Title: Unfit for Royalty
Genre: Comedy
Author: Isabella Mason
Description: 18 Years after being left at a train station, Lilac is sent back to her hometown for a crazy reason with twists and turns along the way.
Chapters/Episodes: 5 (complete)
Sorry it isn’t letting me put the cover in. It is of three girls, the middle one is the one on my profile picture. It says “Unfit for Royalty: Isabella Mason” Highlighted in blue in the middle. I hope you can check it out.

1 Like

This one is my all time favorite;)

Title: To Be Human
Author: JennJam
Genre: Mystery
Style: Ink
number of episodes: 32 (completed)
Desc: When you fell in love with him, you quickly began to question everything. Your sanity, your life, and… your safety.

This one’s a hidden gem. So many plot twists and surprises. I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re easily triggered by mature themes and mental illness, though.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hi! :two_hearts:

Here’s mine:

Title: Where I Belong
Author: Ingrid S.
Genre: fantasy
Description: Led by a mysterious force, you end up in a world where ordinary humans are not welcome. What if you’re not as ordinary as everyone believed?
Style: LL
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6545619874283520
Cover:

1 Like

Maybe you will like my story. :slight_smile:

My story
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Description: 1926: How far would you take revenge if you meet the people who killed your best friends? CC | Choices matter! + Minigames
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

1 Like

Hey.
Thanks for this thread!
I understand that you do not want Promote Your Story, but I have a story of mine that meets the following requirement:

1. Romance isn’t the main focus, but it somehow depends on it.
  2. No typical clichés.
  3. There may be flashbacks during high school, but the main story doesn’t take place in high school.
  4. There is diversity. I never specify the religion, and there is a side story of LGBTQ+ .
  5. No s*x scenes, but there may be some kissing scenes, but that’s it!
  6. This is not a mafia/gang story at all.

But for my story, choices doesn’t really matter, as I try to keep the story authenticity.
The following are the details to my story.

Too Good To Be True
Author: Lynn Ann
Genre: Mystery, with psychological thriller, drama, romance, comedy, everything!
Description: Your teenage dream did come true when you met YOUR DREAM GUY years later, exactly like you thought it will be! But, is it too good to be true?
No. of chapters: 20 + 3 bonus chapters (Complete!)
Link to TGTBT: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5254586539245568

Hopefully you could consider reading my story. Its totally up to you! :smile:
Happy reading!

1 Like

I recommend mystery on hanging hill lane by @Marshmallow_O

2 Likes

Maybe you have already read them, but their my favorites that I recently read.

Ticket to heaven
Love S.
Ink
Comedy

Solis: Regnum Fortes ©
Aedus
LL
Fantasy

Empress of Time
Himeji
LL
Fantasy