Looking for Stories with a Certain Plot

community

Hey there!
OK, I didn’t know what to title this lol
Anyways,
I would love to read a story where the MC takes down a gang leader, so go ahead and list some awesome stories :sunglasses: :fire:

Please no stores with the MC falling in love with the gang leader or any other “tough” members. I would rather read about their journey to bring the gang down.

source

Yasss!
GO POWERFULL WOMEN! :clap:t5::fist:t5:
Strong, independant and hot. :sunglasses:

I think “Lost to the painted city” fit in this category, maybe take a look?

OK I will :nerd_face:

Love you, thanks for the suggestion :kissing_cat: :sparkling_heart:

There’s a story called “Fight like a girl” it fits your description. :purple_heart:

Bump :sunglasses:

She doesn’t fall in love with any gang member or flirts with them? :thinking: :revolving_hearts:

Yeah actually I’ll delete it lol!

Hey, @Chy.Dillon I know you want to get your story out there (I understand how you feel) but please note that you need to read what the very top post of a thread says. This is not the first time you’ve done this (I’ve seen you around). Please take your time, there’s no rush, go through it, see if your story matches any of the criteria, take all of your options into consideration and only then post your story if you feel strongly that it matches what the poster of the thread is looking for. I hope you take this advice with you and don’t ignore it.
Have a lovely day/night :revolving_hearts:

@JemU776 I do apologise, I didn’t read your post properly, i read the first section about taking down a gang leader, however I didn’t read the bottom half, I have deleted it, Have a good day/night too :blush:

It’s fine, it’s in the past now!
P.S I do hope that my advice helps you : )

Bump :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey @Chy.Dillon you didn’t respond or like my comment so I’m wondering if my advice did help you or not? :thinking:

This is going to happen in my story but still hasn’t happened yet!

Title: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery

Style: LL

Small cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd

Large cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_v2eTQNB0ne

Description:

A rose, caught in the fire. Will you let that fire burn you to ashes, or will you fight to put it out? The choice is yours. |CC, CM, LGBTQ option|

IG; gisellepisode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Does your story have a MC having a relationship with a gang member?
Also, she takes down a gang leader, right?

@gisellec

Yes and yes, she’s going to take him down then he’s going to fall for her power and courage afterwards. No romance until he is taken down, though.

But does the romance include a gang member?

When he’s an ex-member, yes, but at that point he wouldn’t have been in a gang, but a normal person

OK, I guess I’ll check it out but if it breaks the rules of this thread, I will be extremely upset :upside_down_face: :gun:

Its still not at the climax though, since only 3 episodes are out :slight_smile: