Looking for stories with long chapters

My internet is down until tomorrow , so I can not write as of now😔. I am trying to kill boredom until then. Does anyone have any suggestions of stories that consists of long chapters. I’m trying to find some good ones that even the first three chapters are long. I typically read the romance genre.

1 Like

The Thrill of the Hunt by @azariasin and From This Day Forward by @goth.gaia consist of the longest episodes I have ever read! The first one is more mystery/crime but does include romance… And the second one, if you couldn’t tell by the title that sounds a lot like something said at a wedding, has romance too

4 Likes

Thank you so much. I am bored out of my gourd right now! I have nothing but time, so I will definitely check them out!

You’re welcome!

Thrill of the Hunt by @azariasin

Autumn Falls by @blue.moon.writes

1 Like

Autumn Falls is primarily a romance - the episodes are long but really enjoyable and the directing is so satisfying :heart_eyes:

Ty for the mentions habibis @Days and @amberose <3

I try to write long chapters, though lately I’ve been trying to trim them down out of pacing/removing filler scenes for the sake of the plot.

I’ll love reads and stuff! Just released 14 but rank has been dry lately. Plus school and work is getting me to update like once per week or 1.5 realistically. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I know the feeling of dry days - honestly, people are missing out! I am sure @Jes.Spencer will love this tale - it discusses forensics, crime as well as having romance!

1 Like

That’s still pretty regular though for updates :smile:

1 Like

I’ve actually been reading autumn falls, it’s being fixed so I’m waiting on the next chapter update :cold_sweat:

1 Like

And most definitely about to hop on that godsend story :joy:. Crime justice major right here :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Ayeee same here! Well I’m more of a Forensic Psych major but the story is kind of watered down in some elements because I’ve been meaning to make it more of a psychological thriller and that not everyone else is a crim major lol. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Hope to hear good things from you! I’m not good with writing romance (at least according to myself) since I like mystery stuff better, hence it being a secondary genre. It does play in some plot points though, tying in to the primary genre.

2 Likes

You can read A criminals love by episode.vel

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story suggestions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

Tittle: Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 16 ( more coming soon)
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation.Can you find the love you’re looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Cover :

Hey, my chapters are long, it’s a fantasy story but has romance so if you want to check it out I’ll leave you the details.
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Four Horsemen

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

I got my internet back, but I will check it out! Reading episode is my favorite thing to do to relax!

1 Like

I think I’m reading this on my tablet right now!

1 Like

Title: Honour Among Thieves
Name of author: Shanties❤
Story Genre: Drama
Description: A trio of friends. 1 deadly secret. Who will break first?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5319157333491712
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 3 (Ongoing)

Instagram: episode_shanties

Well in that case I hope you like it :blush: