Looking for stories with witches, magic and spells

I’m a huge fantasy fan and have a list which might interest you.

Fits “Witches, Magic, Spells”

• Fantastical: Regnum Fortes by TheBigMystery - RPG style. Magic. Medieval. On going, the author is like overlay / directing dreams. Author has a new name, I don’t remember it tho I lowkey follow them on Insta. There no witches though.

Not exact but might interest you :

List
  • Fantastical: Death Song By Olivia Franco. This is RPG which is similar to Galileo (which I’ve seen you read :heart:) - INK. No CC. It’s like fantasy creatures which might not interest you, but not vampires or werewolfs. Like her own creatures that the author created. Been awhile since updated.
  • Dragonslayer by Viola Musaraj - I recall magic. RPG style as well. There’s gem choices, but I don’t see them. Romanceish with two male LI & one female LI. Hasn’t been updated in awhile.
  • Caught Up in the Moment by Ana Stacy. This is a powers / magic story. It’s almost completed and Ana publishes like weekly. You get to pick the gender of you love interests.
  • Prophecy Born by Cold Milk. This is def magic, witches, spells. I do recall magic creatures but I don’t recall if those are Vampires / Werewolves. Chosen one story. Hasn’t been updated in awhile.
  • The FIVE Elements by Purple. There’s another story called Five Elements (I’ve heard good things about both but this is the one that I read). This is magic / powers fantasy. This might be completed.
  • Fantastical : What the Water Hides by Auseen - I don’t think this has been updated in a long time but it’s a mermaid fantasy if that interests you.
  • Fantastical : Ticket to Paradise by Love S. - Magic. Angels. Don’t think it’s been updated in awhile.
  • Fantastical: Hidden Shadows by Anyanka - Magic. Angels. Directing is on point.
  • Dark Temptation by Menia - This is actually on the Hidden Gem Shelf RN. Chosen One story. No vampires or werewolfs. I think. I’m not that far in yet. I ran out of passes. (sigh)
  • A Divine Tale by Emily Mason. This is completed. Powers (which one might consider magic). Won Hidden Gem award but a bit confusing at first.
1 Like

Thank you very much dear :heart:

Subverted by Epithet is amazing

Spellbound by @jrepisode! She’s converting it into LL soon.

Thank you may you gem <33

The devil inside me by @cece_hunter

I don’t think my story fits the criterias

1 Like

Your story is slightly close to the criteria it’s worth the read

I’m happy you feel that way, still I don’t think it fits. There is no magic, spells nor witches.

1 Like

In my opinion that luci did magic to get eve preggs

Look, I don’t want to be off-topic, so I’ll end it here. @nellyy.epi If you want to check out my story, I would be very happy. I still don’t think it fits your criteria, though, since even though it might be close, there is no intent of there being magic, spells or witches.

2 Likes