Looking for story about royalty

Hey, the title says it all. I’m looking for stories of king/queens ruling a kingdom.
Stories like I married a Knight or Crimson bound for example. Any suggestion?
Thank you :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Hey thanks for the thread. I hope you like it. :hugs:

Here’s my story description:-
Story name: The Princess of Light
Genre: Fantasy
Instagram: @priya.episodestorys
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4930192634216448

Thank you for the rec :blush:

1 Like

bump

Idk if you have a preference for LL or INK, but this is literally my FAVORITE royalty story! It’s definitely in my top TEN overall favorites. It’s sooo good!! The author has it in LL too but it’s currently on hold. I plan on rereading it when it starts updating again. I haven’t read any Royalty fics that have captured my attention like this one!

3 Likes

I like subverted :wink:

1 Like

There are some Episode featured stories I remember reading when I first got the app. They are older, so they are much better than the ones they have out now.
I married a Prince
the Royal Baby
Recently Royal

1 Like

I’m not sure if you’re hoping for recs that are more along on the lines of court intrigue fic, but this is probably my favorite queen story on the app. Spoilers: it’s a heavy subversion of the classic Snow White fairy tale, so you have a lot of conflict with Vera - the MC - seeking to get the crown from her mother and wondering if she even has it in her to be a good ruler like her father was.

Super good story. :open_book:

4 Likes

Hey, if it’s not too much I would like to recommend my own story!

It’s a fantasy story about an adopted princess finding out she is half sorcerer and half vampire and is trying to balance the world between supernaturals and humans in a kingdom where supernaturals are forbidden.

Author: chavontheauthor
Title: Ariella
Description: Many years ago a king spoke out a curse about a warlock and a vampire who would combine their powers to take revenge and put a princess on the throne. Her name? Ariella.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5654826507632640
Cover:

1 Like

@CiCe @Some_kid @epy.neha @writingspirit Thank you !!

2 Likes

Hey, it’s totally ok! Thank you for the rec :blush:

Yay! This is my chance! Here is my story.
Title: Unfit for Royalty
Genre: Comedy
Author: Isabella Mason
Description: 18 Years after being left at a train station, Lilac is sent back to her hometown for a crazy reason with twists and turns along the way.
Style: Limelight
Chapters/Episodes: 5 (complete)
Cover:

:eyes: Would there happen to be CC?

Hey! I think my story could fit your criteria. Here are the details:

Story Name: The Prince
Author: Mijhaan
Style LL
Genre Romance/Drama/Mystery
Episodes 20 (ongoing)
Summary: He (un)consciously torn her family apart. She never wanted to hear from him again. Sometimes it’s fate…But when it comes to the crown prince of England?
Cover:

Cover

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4642377054355456

2 Likes

:slight_smile: by @MargoVincent

3 Likes

Hi! I wrote this one. It is about a duchess that travels to a distant planet to be married to a prince, after the Earth has started dying. It mostly goes about their arranged marriage and how they fall in love, despite having a rocky relationship.

It’s called From Earth by Dominique Seth Da Silva

2 Likes

Link?

1 Like
1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Sounds interesting :eyes: adding to my list!

2 Likes