Looking for story recommendations that have no choices

I am currently looking for stories that have no choices affecting the storyline. I’ll be honest, I have no desire for those stories because some of their choices are not that great (except for the few that are great).
Please throw some suggestions at me.

I have a story thats newish, it has choices that don’t affect storyline :slight_smile:
Here a link if you’re interested!

2 Likes

Hello again haha. My story only has minor choices that don’t affect the ending :slight_smile: Feel free to check it out:

Title: CYBER
Author: Vivi
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy, Action
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: You are a gamer with no life. Harsh, but true. With a tournament coming up in your favorite VR game to play, CYBER, who knows what will happen?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4657138351603712

2 Likes

Then you can definitely check out my story Tribe of Malapinchi

1 Like

My story has choices that affect dialogue than the plot, and that the MC/LI are endgame. Thrill of the Hunt by Azaria Sin if you like murder-mysteries.

I won’t lie, I actually don’t mind stories without choices. But I strongly dislike stories that claim choices matter when they don’t, since it’s a waste of replays and passes.

2 Likes

Fallen by LG

2 Likes

Don’t forget to say that your story includes amazing backgrounds, overlays on point, music sound and a great plot!

1 Like

Aww thank you so much! I remember you, I read Music in our hearts! Was a nice read :purple_heart:

1 Like

Oooh. Thank you so much :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you guys for the suggestions, I will be reading them today.

Hi, I would love if you could please give my story a read, if you have the time. The choices don’t effect the storyline.

Title: Way Back
Author: Rex
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Thriller, Drama
Plot: Something terrible happened to MC’s BFF and she feels at blame for it, so she distances herself from all things and people who remind her of that night and distracts/busies herself with her career (acting and singing). The only problem with that is, you can only run from your problems for so long. What happens when her past starts to catch up with her? Read to find out!
Story Link: HERE

Non-spoiler info : It responsibly deals with mental health, the death of a loved one, faith, and substance abuse ( meaning I did research and consulted people ).

Thank you in advance!

Fallen, Strings, and Ten Days by LG all have no choices or customization.

Also The C.R.E.W. by Romy and Fundamentals by LG either have very little or no choices (I can’t remember tbh, but if they do have choices there are very few).

I enjoy all of these stories and they don’t really need choices.

1 Like