Looking for story suggestions please!

I enjoyed
Crossed Paths by Dreamer (@Days)
Paradise by Maggy
and many other stories which I don’t know the names of right now, but if you look at my recommended on the app, you’ll find them.
I also write my own story: Dreams and Nightmares by Dreamer (yes, @Days and I have the same author name)

1 Like

The Shaw brothers, The trophy wife, Stripped. Those three are my favourites!

Thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Meet me at sunrise is one of the greatest

1 Like

I want to have a chance to read more stories because all of a sudden, Episode has been an addiction and I can’t get enough of it :tired_face: Now I don’t have any stories to read since I’m either finished with my current favorites or people haven’t been updating.:woman_shrugging:t4: But with that being said, feel free to tell me about your current favorites and why you love that story so much. I don’t even care if it’s your story :joy:, You should be able to have a good reason why I should read the story overall. Thanks for reading.:two_hearts:

Current Favorites:

365 Days (To Find Love) by Eleanor G. (INK)
Two art lovers falling in love with each other while traveling to different countries to sightsee within a whole year?! I wish I had that. :upside_down_face: Lmao but fr, this story is lowkey addicting and funny. Eleanor, if you’re randomly reading this out of the blue, THANK YOU FOR BLESSING MY EYES WITH THIS STORY LMAOOO. :rofl:

Back and Forth by earlgreytea (INK)
The way how these two young college students (I think they are lol) develop chemistry through each other by swapping bodies on every Wednesdays is just crazy but then again, it’s a very great story and I hope it doesn’t end soon bc I’m already read 15/15 lmaoo. :purple_heart:

Attracted to the Nerd by Brady Rivers (INK)
I definitely love how Skarlet slowly fall for Haze and thankfully, it’s not like any other stereotypes where the girl/boy is mean to the nerd and then all of sudden, grows fond of the nerd and then they’re hated on for that bc they like the nerd. NOPE IT’S NOT LIKE THAT WITH ATTN! :clap:t4:

Revenge Daddy by N.J Colin (INK)
Lemme tell you one good time that I did not like my husband in that story omg. BUT THE WAY HOW THE R.D. AND THE MC STARTING FALLING FOR EACH OTHER AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM LATER IN THE STORY WAS JUST… UGGH! I really really really love how the story developed their relationship through the crisis they were going through. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello,
this is my story I hope you check it out!

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

I just started and the first 2 episodes aren’t really special, but there are some plot twist coming up and choices really matter (even if it doesn’t look like it in the beginning) I just did my best and keep updating the story!

my first kiss is a bomb story Xx

1 Like

If you’re looking for strong character-driven stories, I have some recommendations:

Dripping Mascara by Genevieve M.
It’s one of the most popular stories on the app so you might’ve heard this recommendation before, but it’s absolutely worth a read. It seems intimidating at first glance because it’s over 100 chapters, but trust me, you’ll be hooked once you get into it and the length is definitely justified. The sheer level of depth to the writing is phenomenal; there’s so much attention to detail in the characters and the plot that it’s on par with mainstream books and movies (and it’s actually going to be a book series!). Even characters you wouldn’t expect to get focus and development get that, and that’s what makes it a real stand-out. Definitely check it out. (It’s in the Classic art style, which may be a put-off, but the writing is what makes it worth it.)

Black Absinthe by Kay Elle
All of Kay Elle’s stories are excellent reads, but this was the first one from her that I read so I’m admittedly a bit biased. It’s unique, and not just because it’s in the old Spotlight style before Episode revamped it–it’s not exactly choice-driven and it’s very much a historical story (hence a lot of usage of a certain racial slur), but it’s a thrilling read from start to finish because of the relationship between the male MC and the female lead. It’s never actually graphic, but a few parts aren’t exactly for the faint of heart (which works for the story’s atmosphere).

The Trophy Wife by As Told By Brandi
This story’s very much a character drama and has a lot going on, but it handles it well so it never feels rushed or dragged out. The MC, despite being customizable, isn’t a boring reader stand-in and has a fleshed-out personality and background that makes her romance with the love interest a great read. The way it develops certain characters is incredibly interesting and takes a lot of turns, to the point that you can actually feel sorry for the antagonists while hating them (at least, I did).

Beyond the Stage by Andrea Elle
Where do I start with this one? Fantastic character dynamics and development, an actually well-written love triangle with the love interests, a sheer sense of fun throughout (it’s about your MC and her girl group!), and an intriguing family background plot with the MC that adds a real sense of weight and drama to the whole thing. All the characters feel real and have their own things going on. The story balances it all really well and it’s just spectacular.

3 Likes

Will do! Maybe you can check out my story as well, Roommates by Terra. :purple_heart:

Ok, I will check it out when I have time! :grinning:

Can’t wait for what’s in store for your story! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! :blush:

Np :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendations! Much needed and appreciated! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Seems interesting! Will read during my free time :blush:

1 Like

Thanks, can you tell me what you think of it when you do?

Can you send a link please?

Sure! I’ll message you whenever I can get back to you on my story!

1 Like