Looking for talented people who want to start a thread 💞

Since I began scrolling through the forums I’ve noticed many talented people. I’ve always wanted to start a small thread maybe sometime today or tomorrow. You don’t have to be an amazing artist becasue honestly I can’t draw and I’m more of a splash artist myself. Leave a couple examples of your art your time zone, and your age. Also don’t worry about being rejected. Acceptance is based on attitude.

Hi my name is Alana, I’m 14 and my time zone is Eastern Standard Time. Also my Insta is epy.bby_nae.

Update: Only put your age on the form below if you feel uncomfortable

My Splashes

![1546297159256|281x500]
(upload://pH2Gx4OGsHHPfKXSI2wcBAmjcXR.jpeg)

Outlines

Lastly fill out this form. If I said that your on the list already you don’t have to fill it out if you don’t want to. Also leave examples below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehaFzlvxRWSuczGq3hy2iEFaqQbBlIAiXemdTyJ8NuFGBDJw/viewform?usp=sf_link

3 Likes

Thanks. Like I said above it’s not starting anytime soon so I’ll write your name down on a list so I know who’s interested.

I love your art btw

Courtneylouise, 16 and my timezone is londons.

I do splashes, edits and digital art xx

1 Like

Thanks x

1 Like

Thank you. :grin:

I wouldn’t mind joining whenever you start it :wink::blush:

My name is Lynn, you already know my age and my time zone is Eastern Standard Time.

Examples

This text will be hidden

1 Like

Thanks. Lol your very helpful.

I’m gonna join y’all.

My name’s Hasna, I’m 18 (sadly enough) & my time zone CET

I make backgrounds, covers & splashed for my story in my free time.

Some examples

%20NIGEL%20BATHROOM%20-%20DAY

1 Like

My name is Patrick, I’m 18 and my time zone is UTC; I live in Germany. :slightly_smiling_face: I make splashes and covers sometimes. :sweat_smile:

Here are some examples:

Examples

If you want more examples, you can go here: My Little Art Shop

1 Like

Thank you💓

1 Like

Thank you💕

1 Like

Also if you want leave your Instagram

Hi, I’m Corinne, I’m 14, my time zone is eastern standard time, and I do simple edits to backgrounds and splashes

Backgrounds

Splashes

1 Like

Thanks I’ll write your name down on the list. :grin:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Anyone who wishes to join after this message please fill out the form. Thanks in advance :revolving_hearts:

BTW I also do splashes in both ink and limelight. I added them to the original post

1 Like

Ok I might make a chatroom today with all of us

2 Likes

I filled out a form

1 Like