Looking for this background

I saw a background once of this but with a nursery instead of an office. Can someone either make it for me or lead me in the right direction? Thanks!
INT_HOSPITAL_HALLWAY_DAY|690x408

2 Likes

You can ask Marysol.Episode, she can help you with anything girl. All you got to do is credit her. Check out her stuff, shes still posting as im typing lol :wink:

Update: Lol maybe wait on asking her girly, because i just check and she said thats shes taking a lil break because of the holidays. My bad girl, but she did said she will be back. But i think you should still check out her backgrounds/ overlays, trust me you’ll love it :wink:

1 Like

Aw bummer because I need it ASAP. Sadly, I am not gifted with the ability of making my own backgrounds lol

1 Like

But theres still others besides her, let me check it out right now and ill let you know girl

@FlowerGriefer here you go girly. You can check her stuff out. Btw check the rules, i saw some said all you need is to credit her but look again just in case lol

Yessss, I love her, but she doesn’t have what I need either :frowning:

1 Like

Lol gotchu girl. Let me check again then :joy: Dont you worry, we’ll get through this. Btw i mostly know artist who have their backgrounds/overlays already done not when you can ask or request them to do in your likings besides Marysol.Episode lol. Shes the only one that i know and the best at it :wink:

I appreciate you helping me!

1 Like

SigmaDraconis , i notice this girl likes to help out others by removing or editing out whatever object from the backgrounds. But you know, this girl is useful if you need her on that lol. Im still checking, just you wait girly :wink: :running_man:

Okay girl i found this person, this person name is Faintest . Go ahead and message that person and let them know what you need girly. Already chatted with this person as well :wink:

1 Like

Wow, you’re quick! Thank you!

2 Likes

Your welcome girly, anytime :wink: Good luck with your story :wave:

2 Likes

@awesomeallie_13 Hello, I’ll give it a shot. It’s late here, so I’ll do it in the morning or so. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

@awesomeallie_13 Hello, I gave it a try. Let me know if this works for you.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!

How should I credit you?

1 Like

You can credit me @faintest_storytime on IG, or as Faintest on the forums. I’m happy it works for you!

1 Like